- Movies Mohanlal’s Throwback Picture With Priyadarshan Is The Best Thing On Internet Today!
- News Elephant 'Laden' dies after six days in captivity
- Sports Lionesses run over Tigresses in Hero U-17 Women’s Championship final
- Technology How To Create Your Own Chrome Browser Theme
- Automobiles Jawa Perak TVC Released: Promotes The Perak As Reliable
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Finance Anil Ambani And 4 Others Resign As RCom Directors
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Each morning when you wake the first thing which comes to one's mind is - what to prepare for breakfast. With this yummy suji chilla recipe Boldsky shares with you, it will only come of a surprise as to how easy it is to prepare a dish in such little time.
This suji chilla is loved by all, only because it is yummy and so delectable. To make this breakfast recipe, you will need rawa which is good for one's health and of course yogurt which is beneficial for your skin and for weight loss too. Here is the suji chilla recipe. Do try it out this morning:
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
You will need
- Rawa - 2 cups
- Yogurt - 1 cup
- Water - ½ cup
- Vegetables- 1 cup (onion, capsicum, tomato, carrot, peas)
- Coriander - a handful (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 2 (chopped)
- Salt- a pinch
- Pepper- a pinch
- Oil for frying
1. Mix the rawa, yogurt and water in a bowl and keep aside for at least an hour. Store it until it ferments.
2. Now add in the vegetables and chopped coriander.
3. Mix these ingredients properly using a spoon.
4. Now to the dish add in the green chillies.
5. Now add in the salt and pepper according to the taste.
6. Heat a non-stick tawa.
7. Spread little oil over the tawa once heated.
8. Now spread the mixture carefully over the tawa.
9. Once cooked properly, turn over and let it get crisp.
It is one of the best breakfast recipes for those who are on a weight loss. It adds in helping to decrease those pounds by keeping your tummy full.
Make sure that you sprinkle only a little pepper in this dish. When it is less spicy it tastes a lot better. Also, this dish tastes better with mint chutney.