- 1 hr ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 2 hrs ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 2 hrs ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 3 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Technology Realme Buds Air Massive Leak: Complete Specs And Price Revealed
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana: 2019 Has Been My Biggest Year
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Finance Nirmala Sitharaman Debuts In Forbes 2019 World's 100 Most Powerful Women List
- News IMA Ponzi scam: ED attaches Rs 10 crore assets in 'Islamic banking or halal investment'
- Sports Rumour Has It: Guardiola has break clause in Manchester City contract
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Did you have a very tiring day last evening and could not plan a specific dish for the next morning?
Relax, we have a solution for you! You don't have to go to the market to buy those extra ingredients or spices to prepare your breakfast. We have a simple and quick recipe just for you!
Also Read: 10 South Indian Breakfast Recipes
So what is it? It's the instant dosa recipe that can be prepared in minutes! Usually, to prepare dosas and idlis, we soak the raw rice and other required ingredients in water and then grind them after a few hours.
However, this instant dosa recipe can be prepared within ten minutes and can be served for breakfast too; and if you wish, you can even pack it for lunch.
It tastes best when it is served with coconut chutney. So, let's take a look at how to prepare an instant dosa recipe for breakfast.
Serves - 3
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Wheat Flour - 2 cups
- Rice Flour - 1 cup
- Coriander Strands - 1 teaspoon
- Green Chillies or Red Chillies - 4 to 5
- Curry Leaves - 8 to 10
- Gram Flour - 1/2 cup
- Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: 12 Healthy Upma Recipes For Breakfast
- Take a bowl and add wheat flour, rice flour and gram flour in it.
- Then, add the chopped green chillies, coriander strands, curry leaves, cumin seeds and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Then, add water accordingly.
- Now, take a pan to spread the dosa.
- Once the pan has heated up, spread some oil on the pan.
- Pour the dosa batter on the pan and add oil, all through the dosa.
- Flip over the dosa after a minute or 2, making sure it has turned a little brown.
- Once it turns to reddish brown in colour, transfer the dosa on to a serving plate.
Serve it hot with some coconut chutney.
Try this instant dosa recipe and let us know your feedback.