- 5 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 6 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Pasta is one such dish which is loved by many, especially kids. To make this Indian style tomato pasta recipe, you have to include rich spices. However, if you are preparing this yummy dish for your little ones, do not add too much of spice. The best thing about this tomato pasta recipe is its easy to make and not at all time consuming.
Mama's get ready to see your little ones drool over this yummy tomato pasta recipe. Here is how you prepare this delicious treat.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You Will Need
- Pasta - 3 cups
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Carrot - 1 medium (sliced, boiled)
- Tomatoes - 2 (chopped , boiled)
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Green chilies - 1-2
- Curry powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Grated Cheese
- When the pasta is boiled and ready, keep it aside to cool.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and wait for it to get hot. Add the sliced onion and carrot and cook it for a while.
- Make a paste out of 2 tomatoes, a few garlic cloves, a little bit of ginger, andchillies. Add this paste to the onions and carrots.
- Now add curry powder, salt per taste and the tomato sauce. Cook for a few minutes.
Pasta is high in calories and should be eaten only once in a month. However, it is good for your little tots.
You can miss out on the coriander leaves, if you want.