- 1 hr ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 1 hr ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Is Effortlessly Raising Mercury With Her Eclectic Fashion
- 2 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- 3 hrs ago Nushrat Bharucha, Rajkummar Rao, And Ranveer Singh Perfectly Present Small-Town Casual Fashion
- News No response from Mamata 's office on requests for dialogue: WB Guv Dhankhar
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Movies Raashi Khanna Has No Plans Of Doing Bollywood Movies, Here's Why
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Pasta is one such dish which is loved by many, especially kids. To make this Indian style tomato pasta recipe, you have to include rich spices. However, if you are preparing this yummy dish for your little ones, do not add too much of spice. The best thing about this tomato pasta recipe is its easy to make and not at all time consuming.
Mama's get ready to see your little ones drool over this yummy tomato pasta recipe. Here is how you prepare this delicious treat.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You Will Need
- Pasta - 3 cups
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Carrot - 1 medium (sliced, boiled)
- Tomatoes - 2 (chopped , boiled)
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Green chilies - 1-2
- Curry powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Grated Cheese
- When the pasta is boiled and ready, keep it aside to cool.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and wait for it to get hot. Add the sliced onion and carrot and cook it for a while.
- Make a paste out of 2 tomatoes, a few garlic cloves, a little bit of ginger, andchillies. Add this paste to the onions and carrots.
- Now add curry powder, salt per taste and the tomato sauce. Cook for a few minutes.
Pasta is high in calories and should be eaten only once in a month. However, it is good for your little tots.
You can miss out on the coriander leaves, if you want.