- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Pasta is one such dish which is loved by many, especially kids. To make this Indian style tomato pasta recipe, you have to include rich spices. However, if you are preparing this yummy dish for your little ones, do not add too much of spice. The best thing about this tomato pasta recipe is its easy to make and not at all time consuming.
Mama's get ready to see your little ones drool over this yummy tomato pasta recipe. Here is how you prepare this delicious treat.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You Will Need
- Pasta - 3 cups
- Onion - 1 (chopped)
- Carrot - 1 medium (sliced, boiled)
- Tomatoes - 2 (chopped , boiled)
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Green chilies - 1-2
- Curry powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Grated Cheese
- When the pasta is boiled and ready, keep it aside to cool.
- Now heat the oil in a pan and wait for it to get hot. Add the sliced onion and carrot and cook it for a while.
- Make a paste out of 2 tomatoes, a few garlic cloves, a little bit of ginger, andchillies. Add this paste to the onions and carrots.
- Now add curry powder, salt per taste and the tomato sauce. Cook for a few minutes.
Pasta is high in calories and should be eaten only once in a month. However, it is good for your little tots.
You can miss out on the coriander leaves, if you want.