- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Compared to lunch and dinner, breakfast is highly recommended by dietitians also. Breakfast is not just important for adults but also for kids. A healthy and regular breakfast helps in the development and growth of their body and brain. Daily intake of healthy breakfast improves physical, intellectual, and behavioural activities of both kids and adults.
Tomato and paneer or cottage cheese sandwich is a very healthy breakfast option that is very easy to prepare. This tasty breakfast can be eaten with slices of vegetables and fruit to make it a complete meal.
- French bread- 6 slices
- Butter- 1tsp
- Tomatoes- ½ cup (chopped)
- Capsicum- ½ cup (chopped)
- Onions- ½ cup (chopped)
- Paneer- ½ cup (chopped)
- Basil leaves- 4 (chopped)
- Pepper- ½ tsp
- Salt- as per taste
1. Spread the butter on the French bread slices and toast it in the pan till the butter absorbs into the bread.
2. Once the bread is toasted, add onions and saute till it turns golden brown.
3. Now add chopped capsicum, tomato and saute it for approximately 10 seconds (do not make it too soft).
4. Season it with basil leaves & add salt, pepper and mix it well.
5. Now place the tomato portion on each toasted French bread slice.
Your easy sandwich breakfast is ready to relish, make sure you add some sliced vegetables and juice in order to make the meal complete.