- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Summer is the time to enjoy frozen desserts and lots of cooling fruits. There are some special fruits for summer and these have a cooling effect on the body. If you want to keep heat strokes at bay, try having a summer fruit salad as your morning meal. The summer fruit salad recipe has to be refrigerated overnight so that it can be had chilled in the morning.
Summer fruits like watermelon and mango are the core ingredients of this salad. Summer fruit salad is also very healthy and has only natural sugars from the fruits. You can easily enjoy summer fruit salad for a wholesome breakfast in the hot months of the year. This will give you plenty of nutrients and healthy dish to begin your day with. Here is a simple summer fruit salad recipe that contains some of the commonest fruits to be found in this season.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 4 hours
- Watermelon- 1
- Musk melon- ½
- Lychee- 10
- Mangoes- 2
- Papaya- ½
- Banana- 2
- Black salt- as per taste
- Cut a small hole into the watermelon and pour a spoonful of sugar into it.
- Keep the watermelon in the refrigerator overnight.
- Peel the papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- You must similarly peel the musk melon and cut it into small pieces.
- Keep the papaya and musk melon in covered containers in the refrigerator.
- Do not keep the cut fruits open because they will go stale or become dry in the refrigerator.
- Soften the mangoes with your hands.
- Take out the pulp of the mangoes and store it in a capped bottle in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, peel the lychees and bananas. Cut the banana into small pieces.
- Now, cut the watermelon into two equal halves.
- Scrape the red part of the water melon and discard the black seeds.
- Keep the juicy watermelon pulp in a large bowl.
- Add the musk melon and papaya to the bowl.
- Also place the bananas and lychees in the fruit bowl.
- Pour the mango pulp over the chopped fruits.
- Add black salt and mix it up thoroughly.
- Serve this summer fruit salad in the two halves of watermelon cups that look like bowls.