- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Summer is the time to enjoy frozen desserts and lots of cooling fruits. There are some special fruits for summer and these have a cooling effect on the body. If you want to keep heat strokes at bay, try having a summer fruit salad as your morning meal. The summer fruit salad recipe has to be refrigerated overnight so that it can be had chilled in the morning.
Summer fruits like watermelon and mango are the core ingredients of this salad. Summer fruit salad is also very healthy and has only natural sugars from the fruits. You can easily enjoy summer fruit salad for a wholesome breakfast in the hot months of the year. This will give you plenty of nutrients and healthy dish to begin your day with. Here is a simple summer fruit salad recipe that contains some of the commonest fruits to be found in this season.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Refrigeration Time: 4 hours
- Watermelon- 1
- Musk melon- ½
- Lychee- 10
- Mangoes- 2
- Papaya- ½
- Banana- 2
- Black salt- as per taste
- Cut a small hole into the watermelon and pour a spoonful of sugar into it.
- Keep the watermelon in the refrigerator overnight.
- Peel the papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- You must similarly peel the musk melon and cut it into small pieces.
- Keep the papaya and musk melon in covered containers in the refrigerator.
- Do not keep the cut fruits open because they will go stale or become dry in the refrigerator.
- Soften the mangoes with your hands.
- Take out the pulp of the mangoes and store it in a capped bottle in the refrigerator.
- In the morning, peel the lychees and bananas. Cut the banana into small pieces.
- Now, cut the watermelon into two equal halves.
- Scrape the red part of the water melon and discard the black seeds.
- Keep the juicy watermelon pulp in a large bowl.
- Add the musk melon and papaya to the bowl.
- Also place the bananas and lychees in the fruit bowl.
- Pour the mango pulp over the chopped fruits.
- Add black salt and mix it up thoroughly.
- Serve this summer fruit salad in the two halves of watermelon cups that look like bowls.