- 27 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 48 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 58 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 1 hr ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Allu Aravind On Offering Mammootty A Negative Role: He Said 'Can You Ask The Same To Chiranjeevi?'
- News He has performed his duty: Cyberabad CP V C Sajjanar's brother
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Sandwich is one of the most popular breakfast recipes which is prepared in almost every household. There are numerous bread recipes that can be prepared for a filling and delicious breakfast. From sandwiches to toasts, you can try anything using the easily available ingredient.
Sandwiches are one of the most common bread recipes which can be prepared using several ingredients. For example, you can add egg or stuff with some potato mix to prepare some delicious breakfast recipes. However, vegetable sandwich is the most popular bread recipe. So, here is a Indian style chatpata vegetable cheese sandwich recipe which can be prepared in minutes. The spices and melted cheese makes this breakfast recipe all the more lip smacking! Take a look...
Chatpata Vegetable Cheese Sandwich Recipe:
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes
1. White bread slices- 4-8
2. Cheese slices- 4
3. Onion- 1 (chopped)
4. Capsicum- ½ (chopped)
5. Tomato- 1 (chopped)
6. Green chillies- 2 (chopped)
7. Red chilli powder- ½ tsp
8. Chaat masala- 1tsp
9. Lemon juice- 1tsp
10. Salt- as per taste
11. Butter- 1tsp
1. In a bowl, mix the onion, capsicum, green chillies and tomatoes together.
2. Add red chilli powder, lemon juice and salt. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Chop off the corners of the bread slices. Take one slice of cheese and spread on a bread.
4. Add the chatpata vegetables mix and cover with the bread slice.
5. Now, apply butter on surface of the bread and grill the sandwich. Repeat the same process with the remaining slices.
Serve the chatpata vegetable cheese sandwich hot with tomato ketchup.