- 3 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 7 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Sports Maharashtra players start 'Gamechangers' fund, raise Rs 1.5 lakh for needy
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Often you feel so lazy that you don’t want to get up and make something elaborate and difficult for evening snack or breakfast. You look for certain recipes that are tasty and take little time to make. Semolina pancake is one such recipe which you can prepare within moments. Whether for Sunday breakfast, or to pack lunch for your kids and husband, this recipe will always save you on your lazy day.
It is not only tasty, it is also healthy as it includes semolina, curd and lots of vegetables. You can have it with chutney or try it with fruit raita.
Serves - 14 (mini pancakes)
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Also Read: Here's how you can prepare yummy sooji vadas
1. Semolina - 2 cups
2. Yogurt - ¾ cup
3. Cabbage - ½ cup (finely chopped)
4. Carrots - ½ cup (grated)
5. Coriander - ¼ cup (finely chopped)
6. Fruit Salt - 2 tsp
7. Green Chilies - 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
8. Oil - 2 tsp
9. Water - 1 cup
10. Salt for taste
11. Coconut chutney for serving
The ingredients are easily available. Now, follow the recipe of making semolina pancake.
Also Read: Delicious pancake recipes you must try!
1. Take the semolina in a bowl and add yogurt and water into it for soaking. Mix it well. If the mixture gets too dry, you can add water as required. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
2. Now, add cabbage, carrots, coriander leaves, chilies and salt into the mixture and mix it well. After mixing, add fruit salt and add a little bit more water. The mixture will start rising. Mix again. Add oil into the mixture to keep it soft and mix again.
3. Heat a pancake pan and grease it with oil. You can also make pancakes on a simple tawa if you don’t have a pancake pan.
4. Now, pour a ladle full of mixture. Don’t make the pancakes too big. Sprinkle oil around the pancakes. Turn them carefully without breaking them.
5. Again, sprinkle oil and let it cook well from both sides. When your pancakes become golden brown in colour, they are done.
6. Take them out into a serving plate and serve with coconut chutney.
Isn’t the recipe too easy? Try it at home and send your feedback.