- 3 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 4 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 5 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 6 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Movies Thappad: Taapsee Pannu Opens Up About Her Next Release
- News No voting on EU resolution on CAA on Thursday
- Sports PBL 2020: Hyderabad Hunters recovers after Sindhu's shock defeat to Michelle Li
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Upma is a famous and favourite dish in South India. At least once in a week upma is surely prepared. And, sometimes, it so happens that you feel bored of the food.
But, wait, we have an exciting recipe that you can try which is as easy as preparing upma and also tastes just awesome.
So, what is the recipe we're talking about?
Also read: How To Cook Perfect Pasta?
Well, get ready to cook an easy upma pasta recipe. Wow, doesn't it sound just great. This recipe can be cooked either for breakfast or as a snack. And yes, when we say snack, it is surely not a junk food, as it is very healthy and stomach filling.
In order to prepare this recipe, all you need to have is some of the basic ingredients and, of course, pasta. You can cook this delicious recipe by adding more veggies and then you can pack it for lunch for your kids as well.
So, why wait, have a look at how to prepare the delicious upma pasta recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 15 minutes
- Pasta - 500 g
- Onions - 1 cup
- Tomatoes - 1 cup
- Grated cheese - 1/2 cup
- Green Chillies - 5 to 6
- Mustard seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
- Tomato sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
- Soy sauce - 1/2 teaspoon
Also Read: Lip Smacking Fried Chicken Noodles Recipe
- Heat some oil in a pan and then add mustard seeds to it.
- Then, add the chopped green chillies, onions and tomatoes.
- Fry them well.
- Now, add two to three cups of water.
- Then add the pasta to it.
- Keep stirring and then add the tomato and soy sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- You can then add the grated cheese to the pasta, mix everything well.
- Transfer it on to a plate and serve hot.
Prepare this simple upma pasta recipe and let us know your feedback.