- 1 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 9 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 37 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 52 min ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: Dipannita Sharma Slams Kapil For Joking About Sanjay Dutt's 300 Girlfriends
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The most difficult task for mothers is to feed their kids. And almost every mother would agree with this statement.
You would have tried many tricks to make your kid eat those small rotis or dosas. We know the pain and how it feels when your kids bring back their lunch boxes unemptied.
So, here's some relief for all of you, as we have an easy and delicious chocolate paratha recipe that your kids will surely finish at one go! As mentioned, the main ingredient is chocolate and we all know that kids love to munch on some chocolate often.
Also Read: Paratha Recipes For A Vegetarian Breakfast
This is a simple procedure which tastes really good. Also, it is one of the best ways to make your kids eat healthy food. Most parents believe that chocolate may spoil the teeth of their children.
However, chocolate has many health benefits when consumed occasionally.
So, why wait, have a look at how to prepare this simple and tasty chocolate paratha recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Chocolate paste - 1 cup
- Atta - 3 cups
Also Read: 12 Kid-Friendly Recipes
- Take a bowl, add atta (wheat flour), salt and water.
- Mix all the ingredients well to make it into a soft dough.
- Take a small portion from the dough and knead it well.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin and then spread the chocolate paste at the centre of the dough.
- Cover the dough from all sides and roll it again.
- Meanwhile, place a pan on the stove and once hot, cook the paratha on it.
- Spread oil on each side of the paratha.
- Cook it until it turns reddish brown in colour.
Serve this delicious chocolate paratha to your family and give us your feedback.