- 5 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 5 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 5 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 7 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- News PM Modi meets Bill Gates, praises his innovative Zeal, grassroots work
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Wants The Government To Give The Artistes' Community Its Due
- Sports Davis Cup: Bopanna pulls out of tie against Pakistan due to shoulder injury
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Summer is one season which gives us a reason to indulge in curd. The probiotic ingredient is the best as it helps to keep you healthy during the hot weather. In summer it is nice to opt for dishes which have a little bit of curd.
The nutrients present in curd helps to boost immunity, kills unwanted bacteria thriving in the stomach causing infection and also helps to add a glow on your face. These curd recipes which Boldsky has shared with you is simple and easy to prepare.
The basic ingredients which are required to prepare these recipes is a tin of curds/ yogurt, fruits of your choice and Indian spices to enhance the taste.
On the other hand these curd recipes are not time consuming which is why it is the first option for working women to try for a quick lunch.
If you are planning to have a delicious curd meal, pick one of these curd recipes today.
Spicy Curd Rice Recipe
This afternoon we present to you a simple curd rice recipe you can prepare in 10 to 15 minutes. The additional spice which is added to the curd rice will make you sweat and tear up. If you can take this amount of spice, this delicious curd rice recipe will be throughly enjoyed.
Quick Curd Rice In Five Simple Steps
This recipe of curd rice is packed with the best nutrients more than one can ask for. Less oil, healthy and tastier! Imagine an all-in-one lunch recipe just a few steps away. even your little one is sure to shout yummy! Take a look at this treat!
Pomegranate Curd Rice
Curd cools the stomach, aids digestion and fights gastric problems. This makes it a filling rice recipe.Here is the recipe to prepare pomegranate curd rice. This Indian side dish is prepared with curd, rice, milk and pomegranate. It is sweet, tangy and delicious. Check out the healthy curd rice recipe.
Mango Curd Rice
It is a simple dish which is very good for your digestion and if you are not in a mood for a heavy meal then nothing can be better than curd rice. In this curd rice recipe we are using mangoes to add the flavour to this dish. The delicious mangoes add a perfect twist to this simple mango curd rice recipe.
Fruit Curd Rice Recipe
The fruit which are present in this yummy dish will add natural sweetness. On the other hand, for this fruit curd rice recipe add fruits which is rich in Vitamin C as it will help to keep your body away from all sorts of sicknesses and help to keep your immunity up. Try out this delicious treat!
Coconut Chutney With Curd
Idli, dosa are staple Tamil foods which are teamed up with sambhar or coconut chutney. Try making coconut chutney with curd.
Curd Brinjal: A Spicy Delicacy
Curd brinjal happens to be one of those eggplant recipes that is liked by all. Even if you mare a novice at the kitchen then try this brinjal recipe and surprise everyone. The curd brinjal recipe is so simple that there are very little chances of its going wrong. Here is the recipe for making curd brinjal.