- 1 hr ago Malaika Arora Exudes Eco-Friendly Vibes In Her Nature-Inspired Printed Maxi Dress; Here’s How Much It Costs!
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 January 2021
- 16 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 17 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- News No extra attempt for UPSC aspirants who missed exam due to COVID: Centre informs SC
- Sports England should focus on beating India instead of Ashes obsession: Graeme Swann
- Technology Mi Watch Lite BIS Listing Suggests Imminent Launch In India
- Education Maharashtra 10, 12 board exam dates announced, paper to be in April-May
- Finance Gold, Silver Prices Continue To Soften; On Course To Record Best Week In More Than A Month
- Movies Varun Dhawan Reacted Like This When The Paps Congratulated Him For His Upcoming Wedding With Natasha Dalal
- Automobiles 2021 Force Gurkha Spied Undisguised Again Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The most essential ingredient in our daily food items is milk. Milk and milk products contain a lot of protiens and other essentials that our body requires.
We all know that milk can be consumed in different forms. Milk is a important source for babies and also for women who have crossed 30 years.
Our body definetly needs protiens and essential minerals and fat. So, the best thing that we can do is make sure that we consume enough milk.
But on the other hand, you might feel reluctant to consume milk everyday. So, we will tell you different ways make milk interesting. Given below is a list of methods that will make it easier to consume milk.
Here is the list of things that you can prepare with milk as the main ingredient. Thought most of the dishes listed here are sweets, you can also add milk to palav and other special gravies to make the dishes richer, tastier and healthier.
So, lets take a look at the recipes that you can prepare using milk.
No matter how old or young you are, every one loves to eat kulfi. Kulfi is made using the cream portion of the milk. If you are wondering what deserts to make using milk, kulfi is one of the recipes that you have to try.
If you don't like paneer that you buy from outside, you can always prepare healthy and tasty paneer right at your home using milk. Milk is the main ingredient used to prepare paneer. So, prepare paneer and pamper yourself.
Phirni is a sweet dish that is loved by most north Indians. The main ingredients needed to prepare phirni are rice and milk. This is a lovely sweet dish that you can prepare with milk.
Though there are different types of halwa, the main ingredient in the halwa are ghee and milk. Halwa is prepared on all special occasions. Halwa tastes at its best when boiled with more milk.
Say the name Rasmalai and our mouth starts watering. When you prepare rasmalai, boil the milk and when the milk is heated lemon juice drops are added. This is the main step while we prepare rasmalai
6. Rice Kheer:
Rice kheer recipe must be tried for its nutritional benefits. Children who are reluctant to take any nutritious food, should be served this rice kheer recipes.
Khowa is basically prepared using dried and evaporated milk. You can always prepare khowa at your home. As said, milk is the main ingredient for khowa too. Khowa is used in many sweet dishes and due to its flavour.