- 41 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Sports Is Rishabh Pant dating Urvashi Rautela? India cricketer goes out with Bollywood actress for late-night dinner in Mumbai
- News CAB Protests: Mobile internet, messaging services withdrawn in Meghalaya
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Baisakhi is the festival of harvest that is celebrated in North India. Baisakhi is mainly celebrated by punjabi's and sikhs. It is one of the most auspicious festival that is been celebrated.
Punjabi's are know for their delicious sweet recipes. Some of the best baisakhi recipes that are prepared for this festival are apple halwa, badam besan, dry fruits kheer and many more.
We here to share some of the best punjabi bisakhi recipes, that can be prepared on this auspicious day.
Go through these easy yummy sweet bisakhi recipes and prepare them for your family. Take a look.
With apples, many delicious desserts are made, one of which is the apple kheer. Prepare this tasty kheer for this baisahki festival.
Recipe For: Apple Kheer
Badam ladoo is made using roasted almonds, ghee and saffron. This yummy sweet isvery tasty and it is one of the easiest recipes that you can make for this festival.
Recipe For: Badam Ladoo
Besan halwa is cooked at its best with cardomaon and ghee. It is one of the easiest and quickly made recipes.
The boondi ladoo recipe requires very less ingredients and is simply yummy to taste. Most of the kids love to eat this sweet for the festival.
Recipe For: Boondi Ladoo
One of the special sweet dishes that is prepared during this festival is the kheer. These are healthy and also delicious.
Recipe For: Kheer
Dry Fruits Halwa
Dry fruits halwa is very tasty and can be preapared in no time. This sweet is very healthy and is mouth watering too.
The coconut ladoo will make your mouth swirl with sweetness. It is one of the easiest and is less time consuming.
Recipe For: Coconut Ladoo
Ghajar ka Halwa
Ghajar ka halwa is one of the easiest and best recipes that you can cook for the baisakhi festival. No doubt that it is finger licking good to taste.
Recipe For: Ghajar ka Halwa
Rasmalia is composed of flattened balls of paneer cottage cheese and soaked in malai (clotted cream) and its flavored with cardamom. You just cant wait to eat this sweet for the festival.
Recipe For: Rasmalai
Kesari Phirni is an Indian rice pudding made with ground rice & milk. It is yet one of the best made sweet recipes for baisakhi.