- 9 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 9 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 9 hrs ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 10 hrs ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- News Why are wildlife activists upset with Rajinikanth's 'Man vs Wild' episode
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: The Release Is Postponed!
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
How long has it been since you gave your family a treat after dinner? Most of the time, we get totally worked up about calories and do not enjoy desserts as much as we should. Besides, it is tough to make desserts especially when you are a working couple with a tight work schedule. However, a little extra effort to try this mixed fruit pudding will give your family a surprise treat after dinner. The recipe for mixed fruit pudding is really easy.
If you know how to make puddings, then making this mixed fruit pudding is going to be a cakewalk for you. This is an incredibly easy pudding recipe. And the best part about this fruity dessert idea is that it is healthy. You have a smattering of many different fruits in this dish making it nutritious. Adjust the amount of sugar and you have an almost healthy dessert on your plate.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Milk- 500 ml
- Heat milk in a large pot and keep stirring it. Add custard powder, biscuits and the beaten eggs to the milk.
- When the milk is reduced by at least 1/3rd, pour the sugar into it. Stir it to mix the sugar.
- Now take a large bowl of glass. Pour one layer of thickened milk in it.
- Top it with a layer of red jelly, another layer of green jelly. Then, add a smattering of the fruits.
- Pour another layer of thickened milk and repeat the process until all the ingredients are finished.
- Refrigerate this glass bowl for at least 2 hours so that the pudding gets set.
- Now upturn the glass bowl and pour maple syrup on it.
You can garnish the mixed fruit pudding with more fruits and serve it chilled after dinner.