- 54 min ago Indo-Pak Lesbian Couple Slams TikTok For Removing Their Video: 'Rumours About Homophobia Are True'
- 1 hr ago Kriti Sanon Has Fashion Lessons For Those Who Want To Ace The Traditional Marathi Look
- 2 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Gives Us Awe-worthy Moments With Her Ethnic And Western Outfits
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 10 December 2019
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Or Ayushmann Khurrana; Who Will Play Elvis Of Punjab In Imtiaz Ali's Next?
- News Kopardi rape case: Pro-Maratha outfit seeks speedy justice in
- Sports Champions League preview: Liverpool face tricky test at Salzburg
- Technology Massive Asteroid Approaching Earth At 44,172 Km/h; Should You Worry?
- Travel Northern India By Rail | A Five Day Circular Trip
- Finance Yes Bank Falls On Reports Of Jhunjhunwala Shelving Investment Plan In The Bank
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
The most loved season for all the Indians is shravan. During this time there are many festivals that are celebrated during the span of 3 to 4 months.
Among these festivals there is one famous festival that all Indians wait to celebrate, and it is the 'raksha bandhan'.
Raksha bandhan is a festival that is celebrated all over India, where the sisters tie the rakhi to their brothers.
During this festivals girls love to cook special delicacies for their brothers. This is one of the ways they express their love to their brothers.
On this occasion, today we shall teach you how to prepare halwa with sweet pumpkin.
This is the one of the best recipes that you have to try for raksha bandhan.
This recipe is easy to make and it is very tasty. Let's start preparing sweet pumpkin halwa.
Serves - 3
Preperation time - 10 minutes
Cooking time - 10 minutes
Sweet pumpkin (grated) - 2 cups
Milk - 1 cup
Sugar - 1 cup
Ghee - 1 cup
Dry grapes - 8 to 10
Cardomon powdered - 1/4 tbsp
Cashew - 5 to 6
Kesar - 2 to 3 strands
- In a pressure cooker add the grated pumpkin and pressure cook it for 2 whistles.
- After the cooker cools down take the pumpkin out and keep it aside.
- In a pan add 2 tbsp of ghee and then add the cooked pumpkin.
- Saute it well. After five minutes add 1 cup of milk and continue to stir.
- Now add 1 cup of sugar and saute it well.
- Add a pinch of kesar to the pan. Add 2 more tbsp of ghee.
- As you saute it on low flame the mixture becomes thick.
- Now add the cardomon powder. Saute it well and allow it to cool it down.
- In another small pan, add 2 tbsp of ghee and dry grapes, cashew and chopped almonds. Fry it until it turns crispy.
- Now add this to the sweet pumpkin and saute it well.
- Now hot, sweet and yummy sweet pumpkin recipe is ready.
Do prepare and let us know your feedback.