- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 13 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 13 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 14 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- Movies Priyank Sharma And Hina Khan's Raanjhana Will Surely Melt Your Heart; Song Is Already Trending
- News Ayodhya review plea rejected: With a curative petition remaining, it is not the end of litigation
- Technology Xbox Series X — Next Gen Gaming Console From Microsoft With Ray Tracing
- Sports Sanchez: Monterrey's biggest opponents are ourselves against Al Sadd
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
If you have a sweet tooth and want to try a different sweet recipe, we suggest you try some halwa. It is amazingly soft and just melts when you take a bite at it.
The most common halwa recipes are the carrot halwa, cashew halwa, pumpkin halwa and many more.But, today, we shall share with you an easy and tasty karachi halwa recipe.
Preparing this reicpe is very easy and the taste is just out of the world.You can serve this simple recipe while you have sudden guests at home, as we require the basic ingredients to prepare this halwa.
You can even add different food colouring agents depending on your taste and liking to get different colours like red, brown, green, etc, that can be quite interesting for the guests to eat as well.
So, read on to know how to prepare the karachi halwa recipe.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 20 minutes
Preparation time - 10 minutes
- Corn flour - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Ghee - 1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice - 1 teaspoon
- Cashewnuts - 1 cup
- Raisins - 1/2 cup
- Kesar - 4 to 5 strands
- Colouring agent (red, green, etc) - 1/2 teaspoon
- To make the sugar syrup, take a round pan and add water to it. Then add sugar, so that the sugar melts in water. But make sure not to add too much of water, as you will want the syrup to be thick.
- Then take a bowl, add corn flour to this and add water accordingly. Beat the corn flour to make it into a smooth paste.
- Once you are done with the corn flour paste, transfer this mixture to the sugar syrup and continue stirring.
- Keep stirring until the mixture becomes thick.
- Then add ghee to the mixture. Add the colouring agent.
- You can add one teaspoon of lemon juice to the mixture.
- Now, add kesar to the mixture and continue stirring (adding the colouring agent is optional, as you can either add colouring agent or kesar).
- Then add cashew and raisins.
- Continue stirring until it turns thick.
- Now, tranfer this content on to a plate.
- Let it cool down and later cut them into the desired shape.
Serve the tasty karachi halwa recipe.
Try this special recipe and let us know your feedback.