- 6 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 7 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 7 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Navratri has already started and the Bengalis are easgerly waiting for the Durga Puja, which is going to commence from the 'Mahasaptami' with 'Bodhon'.
Durga Puja is the biggest festival that is celebrated in different parts of the country, especially in West Bengal, where people have fun together and worship Goddess Durga with all their devotion.
It is not only a mere festival, but also a fiesta of taste, fashion, decoration, lighting and much more. And when it comes to food, festivals are the best time to experiment different cuisines.
On Vijaya Dashami, you welcome your guests with different types of sweets and desserts. Why not try pineapple sheera this year? If you know how to make sheera, the aroma of pineapple will add an additional taste to it.
You can make chocolate sheera or banana sheera with the same process. Today, you will get the detailed recipe and ingredients of pineapple sheera. So, try it this Navratri and boost up the festive mood of your friends and family.
Serves - 4
Preparation Time - 5 minutes
Cooking Time - 20 minutes
1. Pineapple Puree - 1 cup
2. Ghee - 1 tbsp
3. Sugar - 1 tbsp
4. Low-fat Milk - 1 cup
5. Semolina - 1 cup
6. Sugar Substitute - 3 tbsp
7. Cardamom Powder - ½ tsp
8. Saffron - a few strands (absorbed in skimmed milk)
1. Take a deep-bottomed pan and pour in the pineapple puree. Add sugar. Now, mix the two ingredients well and let it boil for 3-4 minutes.
2. Take another pan and roast semolina in ghee over medium flame, until the semolina gets a pinkish tone. Be patient, as it will take time.
4. Now, add low-fat milk into the semolina. Add water to the mixture quickly, otherwise, lumps may be formed. Stir well.
5. When the mixture thickens enough, add the sugar substitute. Stir the mixture well until it gets drier.
6. Now, add the pineapple puree you had prepared earlier. Mix everything over medium flame. Then, add saffron dipped in milk. Also, add cardamom powder. Mix everything well and allow it to be cooked for 1-2 minutes.
7. Your pineapple sheera is ready. Fill a glass bowl with it. Then, slowly take out the bowl and you will get sheera in an interesting shape.
You can garnish it with dry fruits like almonds, cashews and walnuts.