- 8 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 8 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- News What makes temple elephants so popular in India
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
This week is one of the best weeks for all the food lovers. As, three festivals back to back have been lined up.
It's time to taste the delicious sweet recipes for the upcoming festivals.
As we have onam and varamahalakshmi on friday the 28th followed by raksha bandhan on saturday. So all the food lovers get charged to taste the best sweet recipes this festival.
One of the easy and tastiest sweet dish is khowa and coconut barfi. This is a very simple, easy and tasty dish. So let's start preparing this yummy sweet dish.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 10 min
Preperation time - 10 min
- Coconut ( grated ) - 1 cup
- Khowa - 1 cup
- Milk - 1 cup
- Milk powder - 1tbsp
- Sugar -1 cup
- Cardomon - 1/4 tsp
- Ghee - 4 to 5 tbsp
- In a pan add ghee, then add coconut and fry it in low flame for 2 min.
- In another pan add khowa and 1 cup of sugar.
- Stir it well then add the fried coconut. Add milk and stir well in low flame.
- Then add cardomon powder and 1 tbsp of milk powder and mix it well.
- Now, take a plate add 2 tbsp of ghee to it spread through the plate.
- Now take the mixture and spread neatly through out the plate.
- Now you can make small round balls or you can cut the mixture that is one the plate using a knife and cut them to equal squares.
- Khowa coconut berfi is ready to eat.