- 44 min ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 1 hr ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- 2 hrs ago Are You Cleaning Your Jade Roller? Here’s How To Clean Your Jade Roller And Why Should You Do It
- 2 hrs ago What Does Your Handshake Reveal About Your Personality
- Finance 5 Best Health Insurance Plans in India
- News Shocking UP crime: Two women’s bodies found, one burnt; another without clothes, doused with acid
- Movies Epic Fam Jam: 5 Reasons Why You Need To Attend India's Biggest Fan Festival
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Get Exciting Deals On OnePlus 7T Series, OnePlus 7 Pro
- Sports Sania Mirza and Nadiia Kichenok grab Hobart International title
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Karwa Chauth is an important festival in North India. Karwa Chauth is followed only by married women, specially from the states of Delhi, Rajasthan and Haryana.
Married women perform this festival for the well being of their husbands. The important part of this festival is fasting. Women observe fasting throughout the day. But once the ritual is completed, you can break the fast and have food. When you break the fast, it is always advisable to first have sweets.
Sweets are an important part of all Hindu festivals. So, today we at Boldsky, teach you how to prepare doodh peda. As the name says, doodh peda is made of milk. Eating peda or the sweet gives you lot of energy especially after you break your fast.
Preparing doodh peda is very easy. It is less time-consuming and the ingredients used are also easily available. You can also have this peda as the prashad.
So, let's start preparing doodh peda for Karwa Chauth.
Serves - 4
Cooking time - 15 minutes
Preperation time - 15 minutes
- Butter (unsalted) - 200 gms
- Milk - 1 litre
- Milk Powder - 3 cups
- Take a pan and add some amount of unsalted butter. After the butter melts, add one liter of milk.