- 8 hrs ago What Is Breadcrumbing In A Relationship? Signs That Will Help You To Know If You're Into It!
- 9 hrs ago Everything You Need To Know About The Hypercholesterolemia (High Cholesterol Levels) Condition
- 9 hrs ago Richa Chadha's Latest Outfits Are A Proof That Her Fashion Game Is Getting Better And More Diverse
- 10 hrs ago Aditi Rao Hydari Proves Elegance Is In Simplicity With Her Plain Yellow Sari
- Movies Did Maryada Actress Ridhi Dogra Opt Out Of Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13?
- Sports Norwich City 3-2 Manchester City: Mistakes punished as champions rocked at Carrow Road
- News Maharashtra Election 2019: Advantage BJP as NCP stung by mass exodus
- Technology Realme Invests Rs. 300 Crore To Set Up Eight SMT Lines: Report
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Most of us love to eat this sweet, but how many of us know how to prepare it, in our own homes?
Well, the yummiest sweet that we are going to prepare is the badusha.
Often do we eat this sweet in any functions or in the sweet shops. But less did we know that this one of the easy recipes that we can prepare in no time.
You can cook this sweet recipe for the upcoming festivals. Badusha is quite famous in south India. The sweet is prepared using the basic ingredients and yet, this gives a lovely taste.
What are we waiting for? Come, lets start preparing badusha.
Serves - 5
Cooking time - 15 min
Preperation time - 15 min
- Maida - 3 cups
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1tsp
- Baking soda - 1 pinch
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Dried Coconut grated - for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl, add 3 cups of maida and 4 to 5 tbsp of ghee. Mix it thouroughly.