- 8 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 14 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 32 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- 33 min ago Grammys 2020 Or Golden Globes 2020, In Which Event Priyanka And Nick's Fashion Was Better?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance ICICI FASTag: How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- News Sonia had sought written undertaking from Uddhav: Ashok Chavan
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Most of us love to eat this sweet, but how many of us know how to prepare it, in our own homes?
Well, the yummiest sweet that we are going to prepare is the badusha.
Often do we eat this sweet in any functions or in the sweet shops. But less did we know that this one of the easy recipes that we can prepare in no time.
You can cook this sweet recipe for the upcoming festivals. Badusha is quite famous in south India. The sweet is prepared using the basic ingredients and yet, this gives a lovely taste.
What are we waiting for? Come, lets start preparing badusha.
Serves - 5
Cooking time - 15 min
Preperation time - 15 min
- Maida - 3 cups
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1tsp
- Baking soda - 1 pinch
- Milk - 1 cup
- Sugar - 2 cups
- Dried Coconut grated - for garnishing
- In a mixing bowl, add 3 cups of maida and 4 to 5 tbsp of ghee. Mix it thouroughly.