- News Siddaramiah discharged from hospital after undergoing angioplasty
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals ‘Dabangg 4’ Has Already Fallen In Place
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Sports Doncic expected to miss Bucks clash with ankle sprain
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Summer or Winter, be it any season, digestive problems haunt irrespective of the age. But there is one solution to many digestive ailments and that is Ginger. The rhizome cures Diarrhea, Nausea, Pregnancy related problems to list a few. Take a look at how to make the tasty Ginger Burfi (Adrak Burfi) which can be prepared and stored for a longer period. Usually Burfis are desserts that are had after the meal but Ginger Burfi can be had at any time.
Ginger Burfi Recipe -
1. 250g fresh Ginger (peel, cut into pieces)
2. 1/2 cup roasted Groundnut powder
3. 1 cup Sugar
4. 3-4 big spoons of Ghee
5. 1 cup upma Rava (mildly roasted)
6. 1/2 cup Milk
7. 1 cup fresh Coconut
8. 1/2 cup Cashews and Almonds (for garnish)
9. Pinch of Cardamom
Ginger Burfi Preparation:
1. Finely grind ginger with milk.
2. In a tava, add ginger paste, rava, coconut, groundnut powder, sugar, ghee, cardamom and stir until the paste gets thick.
3. Spread the mixture on the greased plate, arrange the chopped cashews and almonds on the mixture and leave aside to cool.
4. When the mixture cools, cut the mixture in any shape of choice. Delicious ginger burfis are ready.
Although the ginger recipe is slightly bitter to taste, it is a healthy dessert. Also good for kids.