- 11 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 14 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 16 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 16 hrs ago Diwali 2019: Let Bollywood Divas Inspire You To Wear Gorgeous Light Festive Outfits
- News TN TRB PG Assistant Result 2019 declared, where to check
- Sports Rafael Nadal marries partner of 14 years in Mallorca
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Elimination: Shocking! Mahira Sharma Safe; Abu Or Dey - Who Might Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Finance 5 Stocks That Rose The Most This Week
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Technology BSNL Might Bring Cable TV, Broadband, Landline Services Under One Bill: Report
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
Summer or Winter, be it any season, digestive problems haunt irrespective of the age. But there is one solution to many digestive ailments and that is Ginger. The rhizome cures Diarrhea, Nausea, Pregnancy related problems to list a few. Take a look at how to make the tasty Ginger Burfi (Adrak Burfi) which can be prepared and stored for a longer period. Usually Burfis are desserts that are had after the meal but Ginger Burfi can be had at any time.
Ginger Burfi Recipe -
1. 250g fresh Ginger (peel, cut into pieces)
2. 1/2 cup roasted Groundnut powder
3. 1 cup Sugar
4. 3-4 big spoons of Ghee
5. 1 cup upma Rava (mildly roasted)
6. 1/2 cup Milk
7. 1 cup fresh Coconut
8. 1/2 cup Cashews and Almonds (for garnish)
9. Pinch of Cardamom
Ginger Burfi Preparation:
1. Finely grind ginger with milk.
2. In a tava, add ginger paste, rava, coconut, groundnut powder, sugar, ghee, cardamom and stir until the paste gets thick.
3. Spread the mixture on the greased plate, arrange the chopped cashews and almonds on the mixture and leave aside to cool.
4. When the mixture cools, cut the mixture in any shape of choice. Delicious ginger burfis are ready.
Although the ginger recipe is slightly bitter to taste, it is a healthy dessert. Also good for kids.