- 15 min ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- 46 min ago Pimple Marks Giving You Sleepless Nights? Know How To Remove Pimple Marks Effectively
- 1 hr ago 44 Vegetarian Foods With Highest Protein For Everyday Diet
- 1 hr ago Taapsee Pannu’s Outfits From Thappad Promotional Wardrobe Are Ideal For Almost All Occasions
- Movies Actress Gayathri Gupta Desires To Marry Ram Gopal Varma
- News Maharashtra jobs: 913 vacancies in government hospitals
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka Women's T20 World Cup 2020: Dream11 Team Prediction, Playing XI Updates & Fantasy Cricket Tips
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Key Design Elements And Specs Tipped Via TENNA
- Finance Sensex, Nifty See Worst Fall In 4 Years On Rising Global Recession Fears
- Automobiles Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
The best thing about summers are the mangoes. The king of fruits- mango is a favourite among all age groups. There are so many different items that can be prepared using this wonderful fruit. Since mangoes are mostly relished by the kids, here is a summer special dessert recipe which they will definitely love to eat.
Mango cheesecake is a special dessert recipe made using ripe mangoes. This dessert is made with a biscuit base and rich flavoured cream topping. The best part of this recipe is that the cake does not have to be baked! If you want to make it a healthy dessert feel free to use the digestive biscuits for the base.
Try this delicious recipe of mango cheesecake at home. You family and friends will be definitely be delighted to have a bite.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Refrigeration time: 4 hours
- Mango puree- 2 cups
- Ricotta cheese- 1 cup (grated)
- Fresh cream- ½ cup
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Gelatin- ½ tbsp
- Biscuits- 20
- Cooking butter- 3tbsp
- Warm water- ½ cup
- Crush the biscuits in a food processor.
- Melt the butter and rub it into the biscuits till it becomes moist and crumbly.
- Beat the cream, cheese and sugar together till it gets mixed completely. Keep it aside.
- Add gelatin to the warm water and stir till it dissolves.
- Now add this mixture to the mango puree.
- Grease a 9 inch tray with butter and press the biscuit mixture onto the base of the tray.
- Pour the cheese and cream mixture over this and spread the layer evenly.
- On top of this pour the mango puree mixture.
- Refrigerate the whole thing for about 3-4 hours.
- Once the cake gets set, cut out pieces from it and serve.
Your summer special dessert mango cheesecake is ready to be served. Enjoy the creamy treat.