- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 13 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 13 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 14 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- Movies Priyank Sharma And Hina Khan's Raanjhana Will Surely Melt Your Heart; Song Is Already Trending
- News Ayodhya review plea rejected: With a curative petition remaining, it is not the end of litigation
- Technology Xbox Series X — Next Gen Gaming Console From Microsoft With Ray Tracing
- Sports Sanchez: Monterrey's biggest opponents are ourselves against Al Sadd
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Fruit kebab, holi recipe for kids:
wooden skewer sticks
Directions to make fruit kebab recipe:
1. Wash and cut the fruits in small squares.
2. Now insert different fruit pieces to make a kebab. For eg, apple followed by banana, kiwi, pineapple and grapes.
3. Add yogurt with the help of a spoon for garnishing. Sprinkle grated coconut over the fruit kebabs.
4. Repeat the 2 and 3 direction for other skewer sticks.
Fruit kebab is ready. This is an easy recipe to prepare for kids this holi!