- 7 hrs ago Easy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- 7 hrs ago Aayush Sharma Walks The Ramp For Pillars Of Humanity
- 8 hrs ago Lumpy Skin Disease: Does It Spread To Humans? Is It Safe To Consume Milk?
- 8 hrs ago Ananya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- News With Gehlot out of Congress residential race, several names pop up for top job
- Sports Legends League Cricket: Gujarat Giants vs Bhilwara Kings Preview, Match Time, Live Streaming Info
- Movies KBC 14: Contestant Asks Amitabh Bachchan To Mouth His Famous ‘Naam Hai Shehanshah’ Dialogue In Punjabi
- Finance Cryptocurrency Rallies: Bitcoin Revives To US$ 19,172, Amid Spurring US Dollar
- Technology Get your dream device at a never before price with Samsung’s NO MO’ FOMO sale
- Education Declaration of Result of the Common University Entrance Test [CUET PG] -2022
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Deliveries Commence - Z8L Variant Gets Top Priority
- Travel The Matheran Hill Railway: India's Most Scenic Train Journey
This festive zucchini cake is perfect for winter holidays, that everyone will love with a classic twist. There is a unique vegan option for the frosting which is completely homemade and no oil. Else, a ready-made Nutella cream will work equally well. This dessert with a burst of flavours and little zucchini bits is absolutely a spectacular combination. Be adventurous and try this out. You'll leave your guest very impressed.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
Festive Zucchini Cake
240g brown rice flour/almond flour
2 cups dry date powder (kharik)
2tsp baking powder
0.5 tsp baking soda
0.5 cup cocoa powder
0.25 tsp salt
2cup grated zucchini
250ml milk/ 320 ml coconut milk (vegan version)
1 cup date paste/ 10 dates mixed with little water in a high-speed mixer
2tsp vanilla extract
1 egg OR 2tbsp flax egg (vegan version)
Option 1: 2.5 cup Nutella
Option 2: (vegan/healthy method)
2cups pureed sweet potato
1cup nut butter
1tsp vanilla extract
2tbsp date paste
Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients (except the zucchini). Whisk it very well. If needed it can be blended in mixie. Squeeze water out of zucchini by squeezing it in paper towels. Now add the grated zucchini in the batter. Do not blend after adding zucchini. Pour this in 8-inch diameter mould lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 mins. Remove from the mould it and cool on a wire stand.
You can use:
Option 1: Ready-made Nutella as frosting
Option 2: Homemade Sweet potato frosting (Steam sweet potatoes and mash them when cool. Mix all frosting option 2 ingredients together and blend for 5mins )
Apply frosting paste (Option 1 or Option 2) on the cake. When the base has cooled down completely, slice the base horizontally. Sprinkle little water on the base. Apply frosting layer in it. Place the second part in the reverse side on it. Sprinkle little water on it and apply the frosting. Assemble the cake, such that the frosting layer is between the cake. Decorate with chocolate chips.
You can use frosting 1: ready-made Nutella as frosting.
Make a healthy homemade version using sweet potato as in option 2 along with this recipe.
Either way, method of preparing, will make your festive cake taste delicious.
Nutritional Info Home made Zucchini cake (1 kg cake; Serves 20)
Sugar (natural)- 47
- trends n styleFashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- cakes bakesMouth-watering Black Forest Cake Recipe [Video]
- cakes bakesDelicious Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti [Video]
- sweet toothYummy Chocolate Recipes You Should Try
- pulseHilarious Wedding Cake Fails
- cakes bakesAll That You Need To Cook For Your Love!
- cakes bakesValentine's Day 2022: Mouth-Watering Choco Lava Recipe That Will Send You To Food Heaven
- cakes bakesEasy Strawberry Cake Recipe
- cakes bakes7 Muffins To Chomp Into This Evening
- cakes bakesChristmas Plum Cake Recipe
- pulseNational Pastry Day Special: Facts
- cakes bakesBake Cakes For Mother Mary’s Feast