- 3 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 4 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 4 hrs ago Cyberchondria: How The Internet Can Affect Your Mental Health
- News Day curfew lifted in Kishtwar: Search on for weapon snatchers
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: Dabang Delhi seek revenge against Gujarat Fortunegiants
- Movies Following Chennai Techie’s Death, Vijay Says No Hoardings Will Be Put Up For Bigil Promotions
- Technology How To Unlock Wallpapers On Oneplus Smartphones
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Muffin or cupcakes are every child's dream come true, and especially when a mama makes them. This evening, we suggest you give your little one a whole range of cupcakes or muffins to select from.
These muffins on the list may not look healthy, but if you use the right ingredients we are sure your child will receive a good amount of proteins and nutrients from these special treats this evening.
HAVE YOU TRIED RED VELVET CUPCAKES? From chocolate muffins, to strawberry filled cupcakes to even oat muffins, here are some of the must try bakes to make your child extra happy this evening.
Along side these healthy muffin snacks, encourage your little one to drink a glass of warm milk too. So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at some of the delicious muffins to prepare and indulge in this evening. Don't forget to share them around too!
Eggless walnut muffins are quite easy to bake and can be relished by the vegetarians as well. You just have to keep some walnuts and muffin pans ready at home. These sweet and soft delights are simply irresistible and you definitely cannot stop at one.
If you love the taste of strawberries, then this is a must try this evening. Add berry liquid as filling to the center of the muffin and top the muffin with chopped pieces of strawberries.
Craving for that chocolaty and crunchy oreo biscuit, then here is one of those muffin you need to try out this evening. Don't forget to lace the cupcake with vanilla cream.
Indulge in something healthy this evening. To your plain cupcake or muffin, top it up with chopped nuts. You also need to add oats to the muffin mix before baking this snack.
Tuitty fruity muffins have always been a favorite for the 1980's kids. Bring back memories of this simple eggless muffin with a glass of milk as sides.
You can simply add essence to your muffin to enhance it's taste. Try peach, chocolate, pista and red velvet essences to create a magical treat for your toddlers.
Coffee & Chocolate
Indulge in something special this evening. FYI: This is one recipe only for the adults. Fill the center of the cupcake with a mixture of coffee chocolate, you can also add a dash of rum too.