- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- News ED finds ‘financial links’ between PFI and anti-CAA protests in UP
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Muffin or cupcakes are every child's dream come true, and especially when a mama makes them. This evening, we suggest you give your little one a whole range of cupcakes or muffins to select from.
These muffins on the list may not look healthy, but if you use the right ingredients we are sure your child will receive a good amount of proteins and nutrients from these special treats this evening.
HAVE YOU TRIED RED VELVET CUPCAKES? From chocolate muffins, to strawberry filled cupcakes to even oat muffins, here are some of the must try bakes to make your child extra happy this evening.
Along side these healthy muffin snacks, encourage your little one to drink a glass of warm milk too. So, what are you waiting for? Take a look at some of the delicious muffins to prepare and indulge in this evening. Don't forget to share them around too!
Eggless walnut muffins are quite easy to bake and can be relished by the vegetarians as well. You just have to keep some walnuts and muffin pans ready at home. These sweet and soft delights are simply irresistible and you definitely cannot stop at one.
If you love the taste of strawberries, then this is a must try this evening. Add berry liquid as filling to the center of the muffin and top the muffin with chopped pieces of strawberries.
Craving for that chocolaty and crunchy oreo biscuit, then here is one of those muffin you need to try out this evening. Don't forget to lace the cupcake with vanilla cream.
Indulge in something healthy this evening. To your plain cupcake or muffin, top it up with chopped nuts. You also need to add oats to the muffin mix before baking this snack.
Tuitty fruity muffins have always been a favorite for the 1980's kids. Bring back memories of this simple eggless muffin with a glass of milk as sides.
You can simply add essence to your muffin to enhance it's taste. Try peach, chocolate, pista and red velvet essences to create a magical treat for your toddlers.
Coffee & Chocolate
Indulge in something special this evening. FYI: This is one recipe only for the adults. Fill the center of the cupcake with a mixture of coffee chocolate, you can also add a dash of rum too.