- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 17 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 17 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Technology Vivo V21 SE With SD 720G Listed At Google Play Console; Launch Tipped For April 27
- News Life comes to a standstill as weekend curfew kicks in at Delhi
- Movies Vicky Kaushal And Anushka Sharma Mourn The Loss Of Peaky Blinders Actor Helen McCrory
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Ahmedabad to host final, nine venues short-listed
- Automobiles Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- Finance Top 7 Bitcoin Wallets In India 2021
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
For kids, christmas is incomplete without gifts and tasty snacks. Today, we will share a cookie recipe that is particularly prepared during Christmas by keralites and anglo indians. Take a look to know how to go about with the rose cookies recipe. The crispy sweet and salt cookies are served with hot tea/coffee.
Rose Cookies Recipe For Christmas 2011
- 11/2 cups rice flour
- ' cup maida or all purpose flour
- ' cup sugar (powdered)
- 11/4 cup coconut milk (fresh coconut grated, ground and milk extracted)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp cumin/ carom seeds
- Pinch of salt
- Oil for deep frying
1. Beat the eggs well, add sugar and coconut milk. Stir until the sugar dissolves completely.
2. To this, add the sifted flour, salt, sesame and cumin seeds. Blend well to thick batter.
3. Heat oil in a pan and dip the rosette mould in the boiling oil.
4. When the mould is hot, dip the mould in the batter and again in the oil. Fry it for a while and you will see the the tasty achappams separating from mould.
5. Deep fry the the rose cookies (achappams) until golden brown and drain all the excess oil using paper towels. Tasty cookies are ready.
Store the prepared rose cookies in the air tight container to maintain crispness.