- 7 hrs ago Expert Article: Quit Smoking To Reduce Your Risk On Tongue Cancer
- 9 hrs ago Unlucky Plants: Avoid Growing These Nine Forbidden Plants At Home, As Per Vastu
- 9 hrs ago Fasting In Hinduism: What You Need To Know
- 11 hrs ago Sindhu Darshan Festival 2022: Date, Time, Celebrations, History And Significance
- Movies Hina Khan Unveils Poster Of Her Second Film Country Of Blind At The Cannes Film Festival 2022
- News If farmers want, they can change government: KCR in Punjab
- Sports Rajasthan Royals RR IPL playoffs history, stats and records, key players to watch out
- Automobiles Kia EV6: Top 10 Things To Know
- Technology Is Xiaomi 12 Pro The Fastest 5G Smartphone In The World? Here Is The Answer
- Education ICSE ISC Examination 2023 To Held Once A Year, ICSE And ISC Syllabus Revised. Check Details And Download Link
- Finance Fuel Rates Slashed Following Excise Duty Cut: Check New Rates
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
A New Year celebration is incomplete without a cake. It is one of the most cherished desserts. Black Forest, being one of the most popular cake flavours derived its name from the popular German dessert 'Black Forest cherry torte'. Black Forest cake has several layers of chocolate cake with whipped cream in between and additional whipped cream, cherries and chocolate on top. Although in the traditional recipes, liquor is added to its preparation, it can even be prepared without using alcohol. A Black Forest cake not only looks yummy but even tastes so. Try making a Black Forest cake recipe at your home to treat your guests.
Ingredients For Black Forest Cake:
- 2 round cake pans of 8 inches
- All purpose flour (maida)- 125 gms
- Butter- 50-75gms
- Eggs- 5-6
- Cocoa powder– 2tbsps
- Baking Powder- ½tbsp
- Sugar- ½ cup
- Baking Soda- ½tbsp
- Vanilla Essence- 1tsp
- 3-4 Butter Papers
- Coca Cola- 100ml
- Whipped Cream- 2-3 cups
- Icing Sugar- ½cup
- Cherries- 1-2 cans
- Chocolate Flakes
Procedure For Making Black Forest Cake:
- Preheat your oven to 175 degree.
- Grease the round cake pan with butter, flour the surface and cover its bottom with butter paper.
- Combine the flour, eggs, butter, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence in a bowl and beat the mixture until smooth.
- Now slowly pour down the coke into the mixture and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into the cake pan and bake it in the pre-heated oven in 190 degree Centigrade for 25 minutes.
- After it is baked, bring out the cake from oven and let it cool for few minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the cream and icing sugar in a container evenly.
- Cut the cake horizontally into two parts and apply a part of the cream and icing sugar mixture in the middle of the cake with a knife and join them into one.
- Now apply the rest of the cream and icing sugar mixture onto the sides and top of the cake.
- Decorate with cherries and chocolate flakes and serve it cold.
Your black forest cake is ready. Garnish it with cherries or strawberry slices. You can prepare it on any occasion as it will definitely sooth the taste buds of your guests.
- recipesHow To Prepare Sugar-Free Chocolate Sandesh: Special Diabetic-Friendly Recipe
- recipesHoli Sweet Recipes For 2022: How To Prepare Coconut Peda
- nutrition10 Myths And Truths About Chocolate You Should Know
- diet fitness11 Ways To Go On A Sugar-free Diet Plan
- recipesCopa Lolita Recipe: Cream Caramel With Rum And Raisin Ice Cream
- recipesHow To Prepare Chocolate Orange Cheesecake At Home
- recipesMango Delight Recipe: How To Make Hung Curd Mango Delight
- recipesJalebi Recipe: How To Make Instant Jalebi At Home
- recipesCabbage Thoran Recipe: How To Make Traditional Cabbage Thoran
- recipesPaal Payasam Recipe: How To Make The Traditional Paal Payasam
- recipesCoconut Burfi Recipe: How To Make Thengai Burfi
- recipesBasundi Recipe: How To Make Traditional Basundi