- Movies DPIFF Awards 2020 Winners List: Harshad Chopda, Divyanka Tripathi, Dheeraj & Others Win Big
- News Guwahati local court sends Sharjeel Imam to 4-day police remand
- Sports ICC Women's T20 World Cup: India women begin elusive trophy search with opener against Australia
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Pancakes is an all time favorite for any child or adult. The thought of the French Chocolate pancake running through my mind makes my stomach growl.
Last week , my friends and I went to this famous mall in Bangalore and tasted the best chocolate French pancake ever. Every bite of it was so delicious and the flow of chocolate on the tongue gave me a heavenly feeling.
To make this French Chocolate pancake recipe all you need is
1.A cup of flour
2.sugar - 2tsp
3.2 cups of milk
4.A pinch of salt
5.salt melted butter – 2 tsp
6.oil for frying.
The directions to make the French Chocolate pancake recipe is simple and so easy.
1.Heat the pan ( see to it that the pan does not get too hot to avoid the flour turning dark brown)
2.Spread some flour on the pan in a circular motion with some oil and let it fry till golden brown only.
3.Spread thick chocolate (nutella) on the flour which is on the pan and spread evenly over the pancake.
4.Wrap it up gently in multiple gentle folds on the pan.
5.Remove the French Chocolate pancake from the pan and place it on a plate.
6.To add to the perfect taste, place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the center of the pancake.
7.Spread chocolate syrup over the ice cream and the pancake when hot.
8.You can also add chocolate chips if you want to relish the chocolatty feeling.
The French Chocolate pancake recipe is ready to eat. Enjoy it with a smile on your face.