- Technology Most Trending Smartphones Of Last Week: iPhone 11 Pro Max, Redmi Note 8 Pro, Galaxy A50, Nokia 7.2 A
- Movies Ranveer Singh Is Deepika Padukone’s ‘Trashcan’ According To The Hilarious Meme She Posted!
- News Six BSP MLAs join Congress in Rajasthan
- Sports PKL 2019: Dabang Delhi consolidate their position on top of the table following their win over Telugu Titans
- Automobiles India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Pancakes is an all time favorite for any child or adult. The thought of the French Chocolate pancake running through my mind makes my stomach growl.
Last week , my friends and I went to this famous mall in Bangalore and tasted the best chocolate French pancake ever. Every bite of it was so delicious and the flow of chocolate on the tongue gave me a heavenly feeling.
To make this French Chocolate pancake recipe all you need is
1.A cup of flour
2.sugar - 2tsp
3.2 cups of milk
4.A pinch of salt
5.salt melted butter – 2 tsp
6.oil for frying.
The directions to make the French Chocolate pancake recipe is simple and so easy.
1.Heat the pan ( see to it that the pan does not get too hot to avoid the flour turning dark brown)
2.Spread some flour on the pan in a circular motion with some oil and let it fry till golden brown only.
3.Spread thick chocolate (nutella) on the flour which is on the pan and spread evenly over the pancake.
4.Wrap it up gently in multiple gentle folds on the pan.
5.Remove the French Chocolate pancake from the pan and place it on a plate.
6.To add to the perfect taste, place a scoop of vanilla ice cream in the center of the pancake.
7.Spread chocolate syrup over the ice cream and the pancake when hot.
8.You can also add chocolate chips if you want to relish the chocolatty feeling.
The French Chocolate pancake recipe is ready to eat. Enjoy it with a smile on your face.