- 11 hrs ago Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- 13 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Mental Health And Behavioural Issues In Female Victims Of Violence Or Sexual Assault
- 22 hrs ago Pisces Horoscope 2022: Yearly Astrological Predictions About Life, Love, Career, Health And More
- 23 hrs ago Neglected Infectious Diseases May Be Tomorrow's Pandemic: Bharat Biotech Chief Dr Krishna Ella
- News PM Narendra Modi to host first India-Central Asia Summit today
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Automobiles Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Winter is almost here and it is the time for cakes and cookies. As winter is the time for several fruits and dry fruits, you can make different types of flavoured cookies, biscuits and cakes.
Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti is one such mouth-watering preparation that can make your kids go crazy while having it.
Do you know how to make this lip-smacking dish? If you have passion for baking, you would love to make it for your family. The ingredients are not difficult to get as well. So, have a look at the ingredients required and the method to prepare this snack.
Serves - 10 slices
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 40 minutes
1. Dried Cranberries - 1 cup
2. Pistachios - 1½ cup
3. Refined Flour - 2½ cups
4. Melted Butter - 1 cup
5. Icing Sugar - 1½ cup
6. Egg - 2
7. Baking Powder - ¼th tsp
8. Vanilla Essence - 2 tsp
9. Salt - a pinch
1. Put the cranberries and pistachios into a blender and blend them coarsely. Now, add melted butter, eggs, refined flour, a pinch of salt and obviously, icing sugar. Blend everything well and you will get a sticky dough.
2. Remove it into a bowl. The mixture will be very sticky because of the cranberries. Add some refined flour into it and roll out the dough with your hands.
3. Now, dust some refined flour on the cooking top and give the dough a cylindrical shape. Flatten the top. Take a baking tray and place the dough over it. Preheat the oven for 160 degree Celsius and bake it for 20-22 minutes.
4 Bring it out and cool it down for 10 minutes. Cut it into slices. You will see that biscottis are not cooked yet from the inside. Then, place the slices on the baking tray and bake it again for 10 minutes.
5. Bring it out and taste it. You will see your biscotti being crispy, crunchy and tangy because of the cranberries.
You can now serve your guests some cranberry pistachio biscottis with coffee.
- cakes bakesChristmas Recipes: How To Make Festive And Healthy Zucchini Cake Without Maida Or Sugar
- trends n styleFashion Lovers, For Sure You Will Be Stunned To See These Jaw-Dropping Couture Cakes
- cakes bakesMouth-watering Black Forest Cake Recipe [Video]
- sweet toothYummy Chocolate Recipes You Should Try
- pulseHilarious Wedding Cake Fails
- cakes bakesAll That You Need To Cook For Your Love!
- cakes bakesValentine's Day: Mouth-Watering Choco Lava Recipe That Will Send You To Food Heaven
- cakes bakesEasy Strawberry Cake Recipe
- cakes bakes7 Muffins To Chomp Into This Evening
- cakes bakesChristmas Plum Cake Recipe
- pulseNational Pastry Day Special: Facts
- cakes bakesBake Cakes For Mother Mary’s Feast