- 47 min ago Sahasrarjun (Rajarajeshwara) Temple: Architecture, Best Time To Visit, History And Significance
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 17 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Birthday Special: 4 Times Manisha Koirala Proved Ethnic Wear In Whites Were Made For Her!
- 16 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Ananya Panday: 7 Celeb-Approved Ways To Style Skinny Jeans
- Automobiles Honda Activa 6G Premium Edition Official Pics Out
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy That Can Zoom In The Short-Term
- News UP: Chocolates worth Rs 17 lakh stolen from a Cadbury godown
- Technology Best Laptops With 32GB RAM Available To Buy In India
- Movies Ali Asgar Reveals Reason Behind Quitting The Kapil Sharma Show; Opens Up About His Preparation For JDJ 10
- Sports Angela Lee - Xiong Jing Nan trilogy headlines ONE Fight Night 2
- Education IIM Bangalore's NSRCEL partners with Alstom to launch the Incubation Program to support startups
- Travel Milford Sound: New Zealand's Prime Attraction
Cookies are a favourite snack to many. It is the best snack that you can have and truly relish its every bite. There are many varieties of cookies that you may know to prepare; however, the crunchy coconut cookie is something that you must try today.
Cookies are very good for health too, as they serve many health benefits too. When you are hungry, all you need to do is to grab a cookie and have a bite and for sure your purpose will be solved.
This one's a quick delicacy for beating those hunger pangs as well.Another reason to eat cookies is that it does not contain any fat.
It is not a junk food that adds up to your calories. So, do you need any more reasons to have these delicious munchies?
Then let's start preparing the crunchy coconut cookie recipe, shall we?
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 15 minutes
- Butter - 1 cup (unsalted)
- Brown sugar - 1 cup
- Coconut essence - 1/4th teaspoon
- Vanilla essence - 1/4th teaspoon
- Grated coconut - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Maida - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and keep it on the stove and then add butter to it to melt the butter. Switch off the flame once the butter has melted.
- To this, add brown sugar and egg, and beat the mixture well.
- Then, add grated coconut, coconut essence and vanilla essence.
- Then, add a little milk and beat it again. Then add the maida flour, so that the mixture becomes a little thick. Finally add the baking powder.
- Make small, round flattened balls and place it on the cookie pan.
- Keep it in the oven at 160 degree Celcius and bake it for 15 minutes.
Serve the hot coconut cookies with hot coffee or tea or just enjoy the plain cookie.
Try this delicious cookie munchy and give us your feedback.
- recipesHow To Prepare Chocolate Cookies With Stuffed Cream Cheese
- recipesPeanut Butter Banana Cookies: How To Make It At Home
- pulseCookies Will Be Baked In Space To See How They Are Cooked In Zero Gravity
- recipesStar Anise Cookie Recipe
- recipesBanana Ice Cream And Double Chocolate Black Bean Cookie Sandwich Recipe
- recipesBarley Ragi Chocolate Butter Cookies
- nutrition5 Health Benefits Of Cookies
- cakes bakesNut Cookie: National Nut Day Spcl
- cakes bakesChocolate Chip Cookies With Oatmeal
- deep fried snacksItalian Wine Cookies: Christmas Snack
- cakes bakesRose Cookies: Authentic Christmas Recipe