- 1 hr ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 17 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 17 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports Embiid's streaking 76ers halt Clippers, Mitchell hurt as NBA-leading Jazz win
- Technology Vivo V21 SE With SD 720G Listed At Google Play Console; Launch Tipped For April 27
- News Life comes to a standstill as weekend curfew kicks in at Delhi
- Movies Vicky Kaushal And Anushka Sharma Mourn The Loss Of Peaky Blinders Actor Helen McCrory
- Automobiles Honda Increases The Prices Of The Fifth Gen City, Amaze, Jazz & WR-V: Here Are The New Prices
- Finance Top 7 Bitcoin Wallets In India 2021
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Cookies are a favourite snack to many. It is the best snack that you can have and truly relish its every bite. There are many varieties of cookies that you may know to prepare; however, the crunchy coconut cookie is something that you must try today.
Cookies are very good for health too, as they serve many health benefits too. When you are hungry, all you need to do is to grab a cookie and have a bite and for sure your purpose will be solved.
This one's a quick delicacy for beating those hunger pangs as well.Another reason to eat cookies is that it does not contain any fat.
It is not a junk food that adds up to your calories. So, do you need any more reasons to have these delicious munchies?
Then let's start preparing the crunchy coconut cookie recipe, shall we?
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 15 minutes
- Butter - 1 cup (unsalted)
- Brown sugar - 1 cup
- Coconut essence - 1/4th teaspoon
- Vanilla essence - 1/4th teaspoon
- Grated coconut - 1 cup
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Maida - 1/2 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Take a bowl and keep it on the stove and then add butter to it to melt the butter. Switch off the flame once the butter has melted.
- To this, add brown sugar and egg, and beat the mixture well.
- Then, add grated coconut, coconut essence and vanilla essence.
- Then, add a little milk and beat it again. Then add the maida flour, so that the mixture becomes a little thick. Finally add the baking powder.
- Make small, round flattened balls and place it on the cookie pan.
- Keep it in the oven at 160 degree Celcius and bake it for 15 minutes.
Serve the hot coconut cookies with hot coffee or tea or just enjoy the plain cookie.
Try this delicious cookie munchy and give us your feedback.