- 11 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body When You're Not Eating Enough Vegetables?
- 14 hrs ago Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- 15 hrs ago Look Fabulous In 5 Minutes! Jacqueline Fernandez-Inspired Cute Braid Is Easy And Quick Hairstyle For Everyday
- 18 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Rama That You Can Chant
- Sports IPL 2021: I’ve already started enjoying captaincy: Rishabh Pant after Delhi’s six-wicket win over Punjab
- Movies Atharvaa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Reveals That He Has Mild Symptoms
- News Fight against coronavirus, not farmers: Samyukta Kisan Morcha to govt
- Technology Vivo V21 Full Specs Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Dimensity 800U SoC, 64MP Triple Camera Confirmed
- Education JEE Main Exam 2021 News: JEE Main 2021 Postponed For April Session, Dates To Announced Later. Check Details
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Automobiles KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Want to give your kids a treat on Children's Day? Then here is a cookie recipe to get you started. Coffee cookies are the ideal recipe for kids because they have a strange emotional attachment with coffee. Kids like to do all things that are considered grown up. Drinking coffee is one of those many things that is restricted for kids.
So you can make coffee cookies on Children's Day to treat your little ones. This cookie recipe is not very complicated and you need just 35 minutes to prepare it. Even if you are late, you can have the coffee cookies ready by the time your kids get back from school. You can be assured that all the ingredients for this recipe are present in your kitchen so no need to go for a hurried shopping trip either!
Serves: 20 cookies
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Baking Time: 10 minutes
- All purpose flour- 1½ cups
- Butter- 50 grams
- Powdered Brown Sugar- 4tbsp
- Coffee powder (instant coffee)- 2tbsp
- Vanilla essence- 4 drops
- Egg whites- 2
- Grated coconut- ½ cup
- Salt- 1 pinch
- Baking soda- 1tsp
- Baking molds- 20
- Butter paper- 1 sheet
- White cream- 1 cup
1. Heat the butter lightly to melt it. Then in a bowl add sugar to the melted butter. Whisk to mix it up.
2. Add egg whites and vanilla essence to the buttery mixture and beat it for 3-4 minutes. You will get a frothy liquid.
3. Take the flour, baking soda, coffee powder and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk the mixture.
4. Pour the butter and egg mixture into this flour mixture. Add a little warm water and whisk the mixture together to get a fluffy batter.
5. Sprinkle the grated coconut and mix well.
6. Pre-heat the micro-oven to 350 degrees F.
7. Now pour the batter into the mold greased with butter.
8. Cover it with butter paper and bake the cookies for about 7-10 minutes on 60 percent power.
9. Allow the cookies to cool and then decorate the chocolate colour cookies with white cream.
When your kids get home from school you can give them their Children's Day surprise; oven fresh coffee cookies!