- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
I decided to make muffins and tried to experiment with coffee. I made a coffee and walnut cake sometime back and everyone loved it. This time, apart from coffee, I decided to add chocolate to my muffins.
Muffins came out very soft and moist. The trick is, not to over mix the wet and dry ingredients. Just give the mix a quick and swift stir and your muffins will be very soft.
Make your friendship day special by preparing this awesome sweet delight for your best friend. There just cannot be a better gift than this. So here is the recipe.
- All purpose flour- 250gms
- Egg- 1
- Oil- 100ml
- Baking powder- 2tsp
- Baking soda- 12 tsp
- Sugar- 200gms
- Vanilla extract- 1tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Cocoa powder- 4tbsp
- Plain yogurt- 120gm
- Dark coffee- 150ml
- Dark chocolate- 100gms (broken into pieces)
For Coffee Glaze
- Coffee powder- 1tsp
- Milk- 1 cup
- Confectioner's sugar- 1/2 cup
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a muffin tray.
- In a bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the egg with sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and oil.
- Mix well.
- Add coffee and yogurt. Mix well.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix.
- Do not over mix at this stage.
- Fill the muffin tray with batter.
- Insert a chocolate piece in the center of the muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cool the muffins in the tray for 5 minutes.
- Take out from the tray and cool on the wire rack.
For Coffee Glaze
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Keep aside.
- Brush on the muffins while they are hot.