- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Why not make chocolate chips cake this Diwali and surprise everyone and make them happy to the fullest?
You may think making this will be time consuming and you will need many ingredients. But, this recipe is not difficult at all. Cakes are exclusive for Christmas. But, when it is a chocolate chips cake, you don't have to see the occasion.
And when it comes to Diwali, you want the best delicacy in your house, don't you? So, why not make chocolate chips cake this Diwali and brighten up the festivity further?
Have a look at the ingredients required and the complete procedure below.
Serves - 4 cupcakes
Preparation Time - 20 minutes
Cooking Time - 50 minutes
1. White Chocolate - 170 grams (roughly chopped)
2. Dark Chocolate Chips - 50 grams
3. Butter - 25 grams
4. Castor Sugar - 70 grams
5. Eggs - 2
6. Vanilla Essence - 1 tsp
7. Refined Flour - 40 grams
8. Salt - a pinch
9. Cocoa Powder - for dusting
1. Take a bowl and add butter in it. Add castor sugar and with a hand blender, you should blend these two ingredients well.
2. You are going to need melted white chocolate for this recipe. So, melt it in a microwave. In between, add one egg into the butter and sugar mixture. Again, blend everything well. Keep the bowl aside.
3. Now, take out the melted white chocolate from the microwave and stir it well. Keep it aside. Again go back to the egg mixture you prepared before. Use the hand blender again and blend the mixture well.
4. Now, add the second egg into the mixture and blend it well. When it is done, mix it lightly and pour the melted chocolate into the mixture.
5. Again mix with your hands. Add some vanilla essence. Take a small bowl and add refined flour along with dark chocolate chips. Add it to the batter. Don't forget to add a pinch of salt.
6. Now, it's time to mix the batter by using the cut-and-fold method. Your batter is now ready. Take a tray and put the baking cups on it.
7. Grease each cup with butter. Take cocoa powder into the mould and spread it throughout. Dust the rest of the powder into a bowl. Prepare each mould like this.
8. Now, fill 3/4th of the moulds with the batter. You should pre-heat your oven at 200 degree Celsius. Bake your cake exactly for 14 minutes.
9. When your cake is ready, take it out from the oven and allow it to rest for 2-3 minutes before demoulding.
10. Now, slowly demould your cupcakes and place them on a serving tray.
When you will serve it hot to your guests, they will think it to be a normal cupcake at first. And when they dig into it, the molten chocolate will mesmerize them. How heavenly does that sound!