- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru 50 Days Worldwide Collection: Mahesh Babu ‘Mind Blocks’ The Box Office
- Technology Budget Smartphones You Can Buy At Attractive Discount During Amazon Holi Days Sale
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
The nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is celebrated with grandness around the world and in every home; you can celebrate it in holiness and with much grandeur too. Being the birthday of the blessed Mother Mary, you and your family can get to work in the kitchen and bake a few cakes. There are a variety of cakes you can prepare today in order to celebrate the birthday of Mother Mary.
These delicious birthday cakes for the feast of Mother Mary can be solely made in honour to celebrate her birthday. One of the best things you can do to make this day holy is by baking your favourite cake and singing the birthday song for her. Say a little prayer too so that you feel her blessings and celebrate her birthday with joy and family all around.
On these birthday cakes, light as many candles as you want and sing the birthday song! Mother Mary will surely be happy with the birthday cake; candles and the joy of family come together as one to celebrate her birthday.
Look at these tasty birthday cakes and bake your favourite flavour to celebrate Mother Mary's birthday with holiness and joy.
Butter Sponge Cake
One of the best birthday cakes to celebrate Mother Mary's birthday is the butter sponge cake. Rich in soft butter and salty in taste with vanilla essence will only complete your day.
If you love the taste of bitter chocolate, this is one of the best cakes to try out on this holy day. Filled with chocolate cake and butterscotch cream, this taste will fill up your senses.
The yellow tangy flavoured cake is a must try on a holy day like this. Pumpkin is rich in Vitamins which will also provide you with a yummy unique taste apart from other cakes.
Choco chip Cake
There is a strong relationship between chocolate and a lot of people! To celebrate the birthday of Mother Mary, you can now make this yummy choco chip cake.
Coffee Sprinkle Cake
Very few love the taste of coffee and rich vanilla cream cake. If you are one of those few people, you can try your hand in making this mouth watering birthday cake.
Walnuts are rich in proteins which are good for one's health. One disadvantage of this walnut birthday cake is that, the cake is slightly bitter in taste but it is one of the best cakes to make on Mother Mary's Birthday.
Mango pulp Cake
Tangy, fruity and one of the best birthday cakes you can try out to celebrate Mother Mary's birthday.