- 43 min ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 52 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- 2 hrs ago 19 Amazing Health Benefits Of Hops
- Movies Bigil's Producer Refutes Rumours Surrounding Release Date Of Vijay Starrer!
- Sports R Ashwin turns 33: Cricketing fraternity and fans greet India off-spinner on his birthday
- News 10-year-old girl dies of rare brain-eating amoeba contracted while swimming
- Technology Vivo True Wireless Earphone Announced: Specifications And Pricing
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary is celebrated with grandness around the world and in every home; you can celebrate it in holiness and with much grandeur too. Being the birthday of the blessed Mother Mary, you and your family can get to work in the kitchen and bake a few cakes. There are a variety of cakes you can prepare today in order to celebrate the birthday of Mother Mary.
These delicious birthday cakes for the feast of Mother Mary can be solely made in honour to celebrate her birthday. One of the best things you can do to make this day holy is by baking your favourite cake and singing the birthday song for her. Say a little prayer too so that you feel her blessings and celebrate her birthday with joy and family all around.
On these birthday cakes, light as many candles as you want and sing the birthday song! Mother Mary will surely be happy with the birthday cake; candles and the joy of family come together as one to celebrate her birthday.
Look at these tasty birthday cakes and bake your favourite flavour to celebrate Mother Mary's birthday with holiness and joy.
Butter Sponge Cake
One of the best birthday cakes to celebrate Mother Mary's birthday is the butter sponge cake. Rich in soft butter and salty in taste with vanilla essence will only complete your day.
If you love the taste of bitter chocolate, this is one of the best cakes to try out on this holy day. Filled with chocolate cake and butterscotch cream, this taste will fill up your senses.
The yellow tangy flavoured cake is a must try on a holy day like this. Pumpkin is rich in Vitamins which will also provide you with a yummy unique taste apart from other cakes.
Choco chip Cake
There is a strong relationship between chocolate and a lot of people! To celebrate the birthday of Mother Mary, you can now make this yummy choco chip cake.
Coffee Sprinkle Cake
Very few love the taste of coffee and rich vanilla cream cake. If you are one of those few people, you can try your hand in making this mouth watering birthday cake.
Walnuts are rich in proteins which are good for one's health. One disadvantage of this walnut birthday cake is that, the cake is slightly bitter in taste but it is one of the best cakes to make on Mother Mary's Birthday.
Mango pulp Cake
Tangy, fruity and one of the best birthday cakes you can try out to celebrate Mother Mary's birthday.