- Movies Shivarajkumar Fans Oppose Kangana Ranaut Being Facilitated With Padma Shri Award
- Sports IPL 2020: Know salary of Rohit Sharma and other Mumbai Indians players, purse remaining, costliest buy
- News 'Shaheen Bagh' takes centre stage in BJP's poll campaign
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
There are just two days left for Valentine's day!!! Wow, it's such a great feeling isn't it? So, what are you planning for this valentine's day. Gifting your loved one with some special gift is very important.
So this year, instead of buying any gift online or shopping for the same, why don't you cook something nice for your loved one?
How does this idea sound? Prepare a wonderful choco lava cake for your love and just surprise him/her with it! Sound's perfect, right?
If you are a guy and want to make your girl happy, preparing cakes and various other chocolate recipes can for sure win your girl's heart. She will be more pleased and happy than you taking her out for a dinner or a movie. Well, as we all know, ladies love men who can cook and feed them!
Choco lava cake:
As we mentioned earlier, we're going to be sharing some simple recipes for you to pick from. Among which choco lava cake is the most tastiest and easiest recipe. Try this simple recipe for you love!
Homemade chocolate recipe
Instead of buying chocolates, prepare chocolates right at your home! Any recipe that is made with interest and love tastes just wonderful. So, do prepare the homemade chocolates and spread the love. Read to know how to prepare homemade chocolates for Valentine's day.
Chocolate pan cakes:
Pan cakes are loved by one and all. And the best part is that it is very easy to prepare this dish too! Prepare the special pan cake for your love and see how surprised she'll be.
Chocolate milkshake tastes heavenly and also gives you more energy. Prepare the milkshake and have a great Valentine's day. Read to know how to prepare a chocolate milkshake.
Wow, this name sounds just perfect, right? When your love has a bite of a chocolate kulfi, it will just melt in her mouth and then for sure your love will be impressed by you. So, read to know how to prepare chocolate kulfi for Valentine's day.
Cakes are always a fovourite of everyone. So, you can prepare a nice chocolate cake and then write the name of your love on it. You can also express your feelings of love by writing a nice love liner for your love. So, never miss this oppurtunity! Read to know how to prepare a chocolate cake.
Sandwich is a light snack that can be had at any point of the day. Since you want to prepare something colourful and special, try this special chocolate recipe this Valentine's day.