- 12 hrs ago Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- 13 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Mental Health And Behavioural Issues In Female Victims Of Violence Or Sexual Assault
- 22 hrs ago Pisces Horoscope 2022: Yearly Astrological Predictions About Life, Love, Career, Health And More
- 23 hrs ago Neglected Infectious Diseases May Be Tomorrow's Pandemic: Bharat Biotech Chief Dr Krishna Ella
- News PM Narendra Modi to host first India-Central Asia Summit today
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Automobiles Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
There are just two days left for Valentine's day!!! Wow, it's such a great feeling isn't it? So, what are you planning for this valentine's day. Gifting your loved one with some special gift is very important.
So this year, instead of buying any gift online or shopping for the same, why don't you cook something nice for your loved one?
How does this idea sound? Prepare a wonderful choco lava cake for your love and just surprise him/her with it! Sound's perfect, right?
If you are a guy and want to make your girl happy, preparing cakes and various other chocolate recipes can for sure win your girl's heart. She will be more pleased and happy than you taking her out for a dinner or a movie. Well, as we all know, ladies love men who can cook and feed them!
Choco lava cake:
As we mentioned earlier, we're going to be sharing some simple recipes for you to pick from. Among which choco lava cake is the most tastiest and easiest recipe. Try this simple recipe for you love!
Homemade chocolate recipe
Instead of buying chocolates, prepare chocolates right at your home! Any recipe that is made with interest and love tastes just wonderful. So, do prepare the homemade chocolates and spread the love. Read to know how to prepare homemade chocolates for Valentine's day.
Chocolate pan cakes:
Pan cakes are loved by one and all. And the best part is that it is very easy to prepare this dish too! Prepare the special pan cake for your love and see how surprised she'll be.
Chocolate milkshake tastes heavenly and also gives you more energy. Prepare the milkshake and have a great Valentine's day. Read to know how to prepare a chocolate milkshake.
Wow, this name sounds just perfect, right? When your love has a bite of a chocolate kulfi, it will just melt in her mouth and then for sure your love will be impressed by you. So, read to know how to prepare chocolate kulfi for Valentine's day.
Cakes are always a fovourite of everyone. So, you can prepare a nice chocolate cake and then write the name of your love on it. You can also express your feelings of love by writing a nice love liner for your love. So, never miss this oppurtunity! Read to know how to prepare a chocolate cake.
Sandwich is a light snack that can be had at any point of the day. Since you want to prepare something colourful and special, try this special chocolate recipe this Valentine's day.
- skin careSkin Care Benefits Of Chocolates!
- wellnessCravings That Signal You Have A Health Problem
- skin care9 Foods To Avoid For Acne Prone Skin
- wellnessWhy Women Should Eat More Chocolates
- prenatalIs It Safe To Eat Chocolate During Pregnancy?
- cakes bakesValentine's Day 2021: Chocolate Tart Recipe
- cakes bakesWorld Chocolate Day 2021: Best Chocolate Recipes To Indulge In
- improvementThe Right Way To Store Chocolates
- cakes bakesHomemade Chocolate Recipe For V Day!
- baked grilled snacksChocolate Cream Biscuit Recipe
- life4 Countries Famous For Producing Chocolates
- love and romanceThe Ten Best Romantic Gifts