- News Viral video of 4 boys dancing with a twist at the end will just leave you scratching your head
- Movies Is Sidharth Shukla A Part Of Salman Khan's Radhe?
- Technology Chinese OEMs Responsible For Job Cuts At Sony India
- Sports Rio Open: Verdasco falls, Garin battles through
- Finance 5 UTI Debt Schemes SidePocketed: Here's What Will Happen To New & Current Investors
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
This Valentine's day, maintain theme red for all cookery and food preparations and try making red soups like "Tomato basil soup" to impress your sweetheart on the special day. Begin a romantic dinner at home with the tasty valentines day soup as soups mark a healthy beginning for dinners. Take a look at how to prepare the tomato basil soup recipe.
Tomato Basil Soup Recipe -
1. 1 cup fresh tomato puree
2. 2 tomatoes
3. 1/4 basil leaves
4. 1 tsp butter
5. 2 onions (chopped, diced)
6. 2 garlic cloves (minced)
7. 1 tsp sugar
8. 1/2 tsp pepper powder
9. Salt to taste
10. 1/2 cup fresh cream
Tomato Basil Soup Recipe Preparation:
1. Melt butter in a pan and add onions, garlic, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, basil leaves, sugar, pepper, salt and cook until the mixture boils.
2. Remove pan from heat and leave aside to cool.
3. Combine the mixture in a food processor until it is thick paste.
4. Add the paste to a vessel and boil with water for about 15 minutes. Tasty tomato basil soup ready to serve.
Enjoy the healthy soup hot garnishing it with fresh cream and a basil leaf.