- 14 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- Technology NASA Mars 2020 Rover To Hunt For Early Life Evidence
- News Infiltration from Pak being ignored: Shiv Sena after passage of CAB
- Sports ISL 2019-20: NorthEast United FC, Chennaiyin FC match postponed due to unrest
- Movies Eid 2020 Box Office Battle: Salman Khan Reacts To Locking Horns With Akshay Kumar
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Want to chillax your evening and prepare some healthy and spicy dish to relish your mind? Well, you can prepare the famous and the most tastiest Indo-Chinese soup recipe, the veg manchow soup.
The veg manchow soup recipe is the most tastiest soup recipes that you can prepare today. As mentioned, this soup is the combined recipe from India and China.
The vegetables and other spices are from India, whereas the sauce and fried noodles that we add to the soup give it a very different and a special Chinese taste.
The speciality of this recipe is that you can add some deep-fried noodles or some boiled noodles to make it more heavenly.
So, do take a look at how to prepare the veg manchow soup recipe.
Serves - 3
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
- Noodles - 1 Cup
- Carrot - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Onions - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Spring Onions - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Cabbage - ½ Cup (Grated)
- Mushrooms - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - ½ Teaspoon
- Soy Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Tomato Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar - ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Pepper Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Corn Flour - 2 Tablespoons
- Take a pan and add oil. Once it has heated up, add onions, carrot, ginger & garlic paste and sauté the ingredients well.
- Then, add cabbage, mushrooms and a cup of water.
- Now, add the soy sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar, and sauté the content well again.
- Then, mix the corn flour with water to make it into a paste.
- Cook in a low flame.
- Later, add the corn flour mix to the pan and sauté the ingredients well.
- Add the pepper powder and red chilli powder and stir them well.
- Top it with some fried noodles.
Transfer the veg manchow soup to a serving bowl.
Serve the hot veg manchow soup this evening to your family and let us know your feedback.