- just now Hanuman Jayanti 2021: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
- 49 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Education JKSSB Result 2021 Released For Various Posts Under PM Package
- Sports IPL 2021: Kevin Pietersen feels Rajasthan Royals overpaid for Chris Morris at auction
- Automobiles Ford India Hikes Prices Of All Its Models: Ford Endeavour, Figo, Aspire, Ecosport Prices Increased
- Movies Anupamaa Actor Ashish Mehrotra's Father Passes Away; Rupali Ganguly, Kunal & Other Celebs Mourn His Loss
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- News BBMP appoints Namma Bengaluru Foundation as official partner in largest vaccination drive
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Want to chillax your evening and prepare some healthy and spicy dish to relish your mind? Well, you can prepare the famous and the most tastiest Indo-Chinese soup recipe, the veg manchow soup.
The veg manchow soup recipe is the most tastiest soup recipes that you can prepare today. As mentioned, this soup is the combined recipe from India and China.
The vegetables and other spices are from India, whereas the sauce and fried noodles that we add to the soup give it a very different and a special Chinese taste.
The speciality of this recipe is that you can add some deep-fried noodles or some boiled noodles to make it more heavenly.
So, do take a look at how to prepare the veg manchow soup recipe.
Serves - 3
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Preparation Time - 15 minutes
- Noodles - 1 Cup
- Carrot - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Onions - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Spring Onions - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Cabbage - ½ Cup (Grated)
- Mushrooms - ½ Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Ginger & Garlic Paste - ½ Teaspoon
- Soy Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Tomato Sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Vinegar - ½ Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Pepper Powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Corn Flour - 2 Tablespoons
- Take a pan and add oil. Once it has heated up, add onions, carrot, ginger & garlic paste and sauté the ingredients well.
- Then, add cabbage, mushrooms and a cup of water.
- Now, add the soy sauce, tomato sauce and vinegar, and sauté the content well again.
- Then, mix the corn flour with water to make it into a paste.
- Cook in a low flame.
- Later, add the corn flour mix to the pan and sauté the ingredients well.
- Add the pepper powder and red chilli powder and stir them well.
- Top it with some fried noodles.
Transfer the veg manchow soup to a serving bowl.
Serve the hot veg manchow soup this evening to your family and let us know your feedback.