- Sports Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, KL Rahul pummell Windies with imperious batting: Twitterati hail India for outrageous hitting
- Movies Kichcha Sudeep Plans On Casting John Abraham For His Next Directorial
- News Citizenship Amendment Bill: Hindu population has decreased from 84 to 79 per cent
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Winter is the season to enjoy a sip of hot soup in the evening and fight the cold winds. Soups are healthy and filling snacks which can be made easily too! During winter, you get ample of vegetables to make healthy soup of different flavours. Carrots are not only nutritious but used to make soup. You must have had tomato soup every other day. It is time to try something different which is not only tasty but filling and healthy for the body and skin! Here is the recipe to make carrot soup.
Carrot soup recipe:
2 ' tbsp tomato puree or 1 tomato
2 tsp garlic
black pepper powder
coriander leaves for garnishing
Directions to make the healthy carrot soup, snack recipe:
1. Peel, clean and slice the carrots. Now grate the carrots and keep in a bowl.
2. Boil the carrots and tomato and then blend in a grinder to make a smooth paste.
3. Heat butter in a pan and add garlic followed by carrot-tomato paste. Saute for a minute and then add salt, garam masala and mix well.
4. Boil for a minute and put it off flame. Pour in a soup bowl and garnish with black pepper powder and coriander leaves.
Carrot soup is ready to drink. Enjoy this healthy snack!