- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 10 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 11 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
So the festivities are finally over. You have eaten all types of calorie-rich foods and desserts during the celebrations. However, you cannot resist or stop yourself all the time to eat what you like. So, after the festivities are over, you can come back back to your diet.
As you have consumed some extra calories and worried about weight gain, include some zero calories dishes which can prevent weight gain. Moreover, you must also have some dishes that can burn the fat deposits in the body.
A soup diet is very popular as it is low in calories and aids weight loss as well, you can try some delicious soups using seasonal vegetables. Cabbage soup diet is very popular due to its numerous health benefits and weight loss qualities. You can add more vegetables if you like. For example, carrots and onions can be added to make the soup taste delicious. So, here is a cabbage soup which is a diet recipe. It is quick and filling too.
Pepper Cabbage Soup Recipe For Weight Loss:
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
1. Cabbage- 1 (finely chopped)
2. Carrots- 2 (finely chopped)
3. Onions- 2 (chopped)
4. Corn flour- ½ tsp
5. Black pepper- 1tsp (grounded)
6. Salt- as per taste
7. Butter- 1tsp
1. Wash all the vegetables and keep aside.
2. Heat a pressure cooker and add water.
3. Add all the vegetables namely cabbage, carrots and onions.
4. Mix well and pressure cook for 3-4 whistles.
5. Open the lid once the pressure is released.
6. Melt butter in a frying pan. Add the soup, and then add black pepper and salt.
7. If you want semi-thick consistency, add corn flour and mix well to avoid the formation of lumps.
Pepper and cabbage soup is ready to eat. Serve it hot. It also helps fight cold and keep the body warm during the chilling winters.