- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 13 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 13 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 14 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- Movies Priyank Sharma And Hina Khan's Raanjhana Will Surely Melt Your Heart; Song Is Already Trending
- News Ayodhya review plea rejected: With a curative petition remaining, it is not the end of litigation
- Technology Xbox Series X — Next Gen Gaming Console From Microsoft With Ray Tracing
- Sports Sanchez: Monterrey's biggest opponents are ourselves against Al Sadd
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
A festival is dull without delicacies. As holi is coming close, it is time to be play with colours. Mangoes, the fruit of summer is widely used in houses. Kacha aam or kairi is mainly used to make healthy juices which improves digestion and keeps the body hydrated. After playing holi, you would like to have something sweet and sour which changes the sweet taste bud and also helps digest food! To overcome such needs, here is the easy to make refreshing mango jaljeera, holi recipe.
Mango jaljeera, appetizer recipe:
1 raw mango
2 tsp cumin powder
6 tsp sugar
½ tsp red chilli powder (optional)
mint leaves for garnishing
Directions to make mango jaljeera appetizer recipe for holi:
1. Boil the mango and let it cool. Soak in cold water and then take out the pulp.
2. Mix the pulp in water and dissolve it. You can also strain the water to take out the pulp if required.
3. Add salt, black salt, sugar, cumin powder and red chilli powder. Mix well. Store in refrigerator for an hour. Garnish with mint leaves or lemon slice.
Mango jaljeera is an easy to make recipe. Serve the refreshing appetizer cold!