- 2 min ago 7 Obvious Signs You Are Being Manipulated In Friendship
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 24 February 2020
- 24 hrs ago 8 Harsh Truths About Friendship That You Need To Know
- 24 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 23 Feb To 29 Feb
- Technology How To Shut Down Windows 10 Via Command Prompt
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test, Highlights: Southee claims five-for as New Zealand crush India in Test opener
- Movies Mafia Box Office 3 Days Collections: The Arun Vijay Starrer Is Going Strong!
- News Namaste Trump LIVE: Delhi on state of very high alert
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Monsoon is knocking at your door. The time has finally arrived when you can sit by your balcony, enjoying a hot cup of tea with some fried delights. Monsoon is the best time to enjoy your tea time snacks. The pouring rain outside prevents you from going out anywhere and provides you with ample time to fry up something for yourself.
So, to welcome the monsoon we have a delightful snack recipe for you which will take your taste-buds on a delectable ride. The spicy dhaniya vadas are quite easy to make and takes very less time. Coriander leaves is one ingredient which you find lying around in your refrigerator all the time. All you have to do is mix it up with a few more ingredients and you can treat yourself with a tasty snack recipe in no time.
Check out this recipe of spicy dhaniya vada and give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Besan- 2 cups
- Dhaniya (coriander) leaves- 1 bunch (chopped)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 3 (finely chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Amchur (dry mango) powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Rice flour- 2tbsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Oil- for deep frying
1. Mix the besan, dhaniya leaves, onion, green chillies, salt, amchur powder, red chilli powder and rice flour together in a bowl.
2. Add water to the mixture and mix well with your hands.
3. Make small balls out of the mixture and flatten it between your palms.
4. Heat oil for deep frying.
5. When the oil is hot, put the vadas into it carefully.
6. Fry the vadas on low flame till they turn golden brown from all sides.
7. Once done, transfer the cutlets to a serving plate.
Serve the dhaniya vadas with ketchup or the dip of your choice.