- 5 min ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 33 min ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 38 min ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: Employees From Businessman's Viaan Industries Asked To Delete Obscene Content From Hotshots
- News 490 in 2010 and 2 in 2021: Abductions for levy by naxals sees big drop
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Series Benchmarks Out; Edge 20 Pro's Design Also Tipped
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: NRAI to initiate assessment into India shooters' flop show in the Games
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Automobiles Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Monsoon is knocking at your door. The time has finally arrived when you can sit by your balcony, enjoying a hot cup of tea with some fried delights. Monsoon is the best time to enjoy your tea time snacks. The pouring rain outside prevents you from going out anywhere and provides you with ample time to fry up something for yourself.
So, to welcome the monsoon we have a delightful snack recipe for you which will take your taste-buds on a delectable ride. The spicy dhaniya vadas are quite easy to make and takes very less time. Coriander leaves is one ingredient which you find lying around in your refrigerator all the time. All you have to do is mix it up with a few more ingredients and you can treat yourself with a tasty snack recipe in no time.
Check out this recipe of spicy dhaniya vada and give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Besan- 2 cups
- Dhaniya (coriander) leaves- 1 bunch (chopped)
- Onion- 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chillies- 3 (finely chopped)
- Salt- as per taste
- Amchur (dry mango) powder- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- 1tsp
- Rice flour- 2tbsp
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Oil- for deep frying
1. Mix the besan, dhaniya leaves, onion, green chillies, salt, amchur powder, red chilli powder and rice flour together in a bowl.
2. Add water to the mixture and mix well with your hands.
3. Make small balls out of the mixture and flatten it between your palms.
4. Heat oil for deep frying.
5. When the oil is hot, put the vadas into it carefully.
6. Fry the vadas on low flame till they turn golden brown from all sides.
7. Once done, transfer the cutlets to a serving plate.
Serve the dhaniya vadas with ketchup or the dip of your choice.