- News Prez gives assent to UP Bill for reintroduction of anticipatory bail
- Technology Huawei Y9 Prime 2019 With Pop Up Camera Coming Soon On Amazon
- Sports Rahul and Deepak: The stirring travel of Chahar brothers to Indian cricket team
- Finance Changes In Liquid Funds Investors Must Know
- Movies Rana Daggubati's Health Rumours Leave Fans Worried; What Is The Truth?
- Automobiles Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Monsoon is the time to relax by your balcony, reading a nice book, sipping hot tea, occassionally watching the rain drops and munching on crispy snacks. That's a heavenly experience. We all want to experience this bliss when the rains come pouring down.
So, what are you planning to fry up this evening? We suggest you to try out something out of the regular. Here we have a special Bengali snack recipe which is known as piyazi. Piyaz is basically the Bengali name for onion. This makes it clear that the snack recipe is made with onions.
Piyazi is a form of Indian cutlet which is prepared with gram flour and a lot of onions. These cutlets taste extremely delicious and the crispy crunch is simply a treat for your taste-buds.
Take a look at the recipe of piyazi and do give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Besan- 1 cup
- Onions- 3 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Kala jeera (onion seeds)- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- a pinch
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Rice flour- 1tbsp
- Oil- for deep frying
- Water- 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the oil.
2. Mix well and knead a tight dough.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Take a medium sized ball from the dough and flatten it between your palms like a cutlet.
5. Carefully place the cutlet into hot oil.
6. Fry on low flame till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
7. Once done, transfer the piyazi to a serving plate and serve.
8. Make more piyazis in the same way.
Hot and crispy piyazis are ready to be served. Enjoy this delicious snack recipe with the dip of your choice.