- 28 min ago Banana Leaves: Medicinal Benefits And Traditional Uses
- 56 min ago Girl Power At The Bayreuth Festival Opera In Germany
- 1 hr ago Mouni Roy Looks Drop Dead Gorgeous In Her Shimmering Black Saree; Her Makeup Game Is Strong Too!
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: The 3 Stunning Saree Looks Of The Mimi Actress
- Movies Raj Kundra Case: Employees From Businessman's Viaan Industries Asked To Delete Obscene Content From Hotshots
- News BS Yediyurappa supporter allegedly commits suicide, caretaker CM expresses grief
- Technology Motorola Edge 20 Series Benchmarks Out; Edge 20 Pro's Design Also Tipped
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: NRAI to initiate assessment into India shooters' flop show in the Games
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: JEE Advanced 2021 Exam Date Announced, To Be Conducted On October 3. Check Schedule
- Finance Vi Launches ‘Vi Hero Unlimited’ Plan: Check Benefits Here
- Automobiles Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Monsoon is the time to relax by your balcony, reading a nice book, sipping hot tea, occassionally watching the rain drops and munching on crispy snacks. That's a heavenly experience. We all want to experience this bliss when the rains come pouring down.
So, what are you planning to fry up this evening? We suggest you to try out something out of the regular. Here we have a special Bengali snack recipe which is known as piyazi. Piyaz is basically the Bengali name for onion. This makes it clear that the snack recipe is made with onions.
Piyazi is a form of Indian cutlet which is prepared with gram flour and a lot of onions. These cutlets taste extremely delicious and the crispy crunch is simply a treat for your taste-buds.
Take a look at the recipe of piyazi and do give it a try.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Besan- 1 cup
- Onions- 3 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 2 (finely chopped)
- Kala jeera (onion seeds)- 1tsp
- Red chilli powder- a pinch
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Salt- as per taste
- Rice flour- 1tbsp
- Oil- for deep frying
- Water- 1/2 cup
1. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the oil.
2. Mix well and knead a tight dough.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
4. Take a medium sized ball from the dough and flatten it between your palms like a cutlet.
5. Carefully place the cutlet into hot oil.
6. Fry on low flame till it turns golden brown from all the sides.
7. Once done, transfer the piyazi to a serving plate and serve.
8. Make more piyazis in the same way.
Hot and crispy piyazis are ready to be served. Enjoy this delicious snack recipe with the dip of your choice.