- News CAB may weaken India’s historic character as secular nation: Bangladesh
- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Just like Holi is predominantly a North Indian festival, this Holi recipe too is popular North Indian food. But you can swear by the deliciousness of this Indian food recipe. So no matter which part of the world you belong to, you can definitely give it a try.
Ingredients For Litti Chokha:
1. Sattu or gram flour ½ cup
2. Flour ½ cup
3. Onions 2 (chopped finely)
4. Ginger 1 inch pieces (minced)
5. Garlic 2-3 cloves (minced)
6. Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
7. Ajwain or carom seeds 1 teaspoon
8. Green chillies 4-6 (chopped)
9. Brinjal or Egg plant 1
10. Tomatoes 2
11. Ghee or clarified butter 2 tablespoons
12. Oil for deep frying (half of the pan)
13. Coriander leaves (chopped) 3 tablespoons
14. Salt as per taste
Procedure For Making Litti Chokha:
- Knead a dough out of flour separately. Fashion cup like shapes out of it and keep aside.
- Chop the onions, ginger, garlic and chillies. Mix it with the sattu. Add all the spices and lemon juice to it; mix it well.
- Now fill in the sattu filling in the flour cups you have fashioned. Seal it with your fingers and deep fry them in steaming oil.
- To make the chokha you need to dry roast the brinjal and tomatoes on open flame. Skin the brinjal and mix it with the pulp of the roasted tomatoes.
- You can add a bot of chopped onions, green chillies and coriander leaves to it. Whip it to mix it well.