- 9 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- 10 hrs ago Airport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- 13 hrs ago Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021: Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Gives A Reminder Of Self-love
- 13 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
What could be more inviting than having a sumptuous cutlet with tea just at brunch time? Of course, it is not a very healthy practice to snack like this, but true Bengalis rarely have any talent for being healthy. Fish kabiraji cutlet is like the ultimate thing to eat in this season. It is crisp, its is crunchy and it is fish! But unfortunately, you cannot find fish kabiraji cutlet anywhere easily except in Bengal.
But don't lose heart, you can always get the fish kabiraji cutlet recipe from us. If you are craving for something fried and crispy, then you should try out the Bengali fish kabiraji cutlet recipe. Almost all Bengali fish recipes are delicious. But this cutlet is a rare specimen. Usually, kabiraji cutlet is prepared with meat and fish fillets are just batter fried.
But on special occasions, you can mix up the scheme of things a little bit. Try making yummy fish kabiraji cutlet wrapped in beaten eggs. It is sure to blow your mind.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
- Fish fillets (bhetki)- 2 (100 grams each)
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1tsp
- Green chillies- 2 (minced)
- Vinegar- 2tsp
- Black pepper powder- 1/2tsp
- Coriander leaves- 1stalk (chopped)
- Corn flour- 1/2 cup
- Breadcrumbs- 1 cup
- Eggs- 4 (beaten)
- Oil- 1 cup
- Salt- as per taste
Marinate the fish fillet with vinegar, salt, ginger garlic paste and green chillies. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- You can also keep it for a couple of hours in the refrigerators.
- Now season the fish fillets with black pepper and coriander leaves.
- Meanwhile, prepare a batter with cornflour , 2tbsp of water, salt and some green chillies.
- Dip the fish fillets in batter, roll it in breadcrumbs and then dip the fillets in beaten eggs.
- Heat oil in deep bottomed pan.
- Place the batter dipped fish fillets in the pan.
- Lower the flame and fry the cutlet for 10 minutes until both sides are completely browned.
You can serve fish kabiraji cutlet with mustard sauce (kasundi) and fresh onion rings.