- 5 hrs ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 23 hrs ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 24 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Sports NADA to start testing players during Duleep games, BCCI want only doctors as DCOs
- News People have right to know about Netaji’s disappearance: Mamata Banerjee
- Movies Happy Birthday Gulzar Sahab: These Songs Penned By Him Are PURE GEM!
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Dahi ke Kabab is a must to prepare during the holy month of Ramadan. This delicious kebab recipe is a combination of cottage cheese, curd, spices and nuts. The reason why many love this simple fried recipe is because of the spices which are added to make the dish delectable.
On the other hand, this kebab goes well with dal-rice. You can also enjoy it as a starter or a main course dish: like a cutlet in a sandwich. To prepare this dahi ke kebab you will need to have a lot of time on your hands.
If you want to prepare this spicy treat for the month of Ramadan, take a look at the simple recipe Boldsky has shared with you.
PS: You can also add mushroom to the recipe if you want to make this treat a little more healthier to consume.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You will need
- Cottage cheese - 200 gm
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Fried Brown Onion - 2 tbsp (paste)
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chili - 1 (chopped)
- Green coriander - 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Mint leaves - (chopped)
- Curd - 1 cup
- Bread crumbs - 300 gms
- Cashew nut - 2tbsp (powder)
- Eggs - 2 (beaten)
- Crumbs for coating
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Grate the cottage cheese. Add the cheese to a mixing bowl.
- Now add the chopped onion, brown onion, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt, green chili, coriander, chopped mint, curd, bread crumbs and cashew nut powder. Mix all ingredients well with our fingers.
- Now make flat patties from the ingredients. Dip the patties or the kebabs in egg.
- Now roll the kebabs into bread crumbs.
- Add oil to a frying pan. When hot, add the kebabs and deep fry over a medium flame.
- Place the fried hot kebabs onto a tissue plate, to remove the excess oil.
This Dahi ke Kabab recipe is not a healthy treat since it is deep fried.
Make sure you remove the excess oil from the kebab after frying.