- 21 min ago Viral: This Unappetizing Post Is For All Those Who Want To Kill Their Food Cravings Right Now
- 1 hr ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Pulls Off Her Attire Elegantly But It Is Not Quite Everyone's Cup Of Tea
- 2 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha Or Pooja Hegde, Whose Yellow Outfit You Liked More?
- 2 hrs ago 10 Make-up Myths That You Should Not Believe
- Movies Jumanji The Next Level Full Movie Leaked Online In Tamil By Tamilrockers On Day 1
- Sports Dwayne Bravo comes out of T20I retirement, expresses his desire to play for West Indies in T20 World Cup 2020
- News Citizenship bill protest: Cops use tear gas, lathicharge Jamia students
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M11, Galaxy M31 Likely On Cards, Could Arrive In 2020
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Dahi ke Kabab is a must to prepare during the holy month of Ramadan. This delicious kebab recipe is a combination of cottage cheese, curd, spices and nuts. The reason why many love this simple fried recipe is because of the spices which are added to make the dish delectable.
On the other hand, this kebab goes well with dal-rice. You can also enjoy it as a starter or a main course dish: like a cutlet in a sandwich. To prepare this dahi ke kebab you will need to have a lot of time on your hands.
If you want to prepare this spicy treat for the month of Ramadan, take a look at the simple recipe Boldsky has shared with you.
PS: You can also add mushroom to the recipe if you want to make this treat a little more healthier to consume.
Preparation Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
You will need
- Cottage cheese - 200 gm
- Onion - 1 chopped
- Fried Brown Onion - 2 tbsp (paste)
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder - ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chili - 1 (chopped)
- Green coriander - 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Mint leaves - (chopped)
- Curd - 1 cup
- Bread crumbs - 300 gms
- Cashew nut - 2tbsp (powder)
- Eggs - 2 (beaten)
- Crumbs for coating
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Grate the cottage cheese. Add the cheese to a mixing bowl.
- Now add the chopped onion, brown onion, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt, green chili, coriander, chopped mint, curd, bread crumbs and cashew nut powder. Mix all ingredients well with our fingers.
- Now make flat patties from the ingredients. Dip the patties or the kebabs in egg.
- Now roll the kebabs into bread crumbs.
- Add oil to a frying pan. When hot, add the kebabs and deep fry over a medium flame.
- Place the fried hot kebabs onto a tissue plate, to remove the excess oil.
This Dahi ke Kabab recipe is not a healthy treat since it is deep fried.
Make sure you remove the excess oil from the kebab after frying.