Today, let us prepare an awesome snack using the basic ingredients. So, the dish that we are going to share with you is the aloo and paneer fried sticks.
This recipe will be the most crunchiest dish that you have ever tried. You can serve this spicy dish as a appetizer in your meal or you can just have it as an evening snack.
Preparing the aloo and paneer fried sticks recipe is very easy. As mentioned, the recipe is prepared using the most basic ingredients that are easily available in your kitchen.
The aloo and paneer fried sticks recipe tastes best with serving with some tangy tomato sause. Kids would surely love to have a quick bite of it too. As the summer holidays have almost started for the kids, prepare this amazing evening snack and pamper your kids.
So, here's the recipe for aloo and paneer fried sticks, which you should note down right now!
Serves - 4
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 15 minutes
- Potatoes - 3
- Paneer - 200 g
- Onions (chopped in as circles) - 1/2 cup
- Green chilli paste - 1/4th teaspoon
- Red Chilli powder - 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn flour - 1 cup
- All purpose flour - 1/4th teaspoon
- Gram Flour - 1/2 cup
- Slice the potatoes and paneer vertically in the form of sticks.
- Transfer this into a bowl and add green chilli paste, red chilli powder, all purpose flour, gram flour and salt. Sprinkle some water and mix them well.
- Now, add corn flour and mix it well again. Do not add more water.
- Make sure the corn flour is neatly spread on to the aloo and paneer.
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a pan.
- Once the oil has heated up, add the aloo and paneer sticks and deep fry them.
- Fry them until they turn reddish brown in colour.
- Then, transfer this on to a butter paper and then to the serving bowl.
- It tastes best when served hot along with some tangy sauce.
Try this special recipe and do give us your feedback.