- 25 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 55 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Actress Arushi Sharma: I Became Popular After Working With Ranbir Kapoor In Tamasha
- Finance Bajaj Finance Q3 Profit Jumps 52%; Shares Surge To 52-Week High
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
During the nine-day long festival, give your Vrat a small break and add a little spice to Navratri. Make it more colourful by preparing the best snacks for the festival.
Prepare mouth watering snacks this Navratri and celebrate with friends and family. The snacks we are to suggest will add flavours to your tongue and will give you a much needed break from your everyday Vrat food.
Some of the special snacks you can prepare for Navratri are, aloo chat, pakoras, masala vada, sabudana cutlet, chilli bonda and many other mouth watering dishes.
These snacks are prepared using simple ingredients and is prepared in no time.You can choose to leave out onion and garlic when preparing the snacks to make it more Vrat friendly. Instead of making onion pakoras, you can make spinach or cabbage pakoras.
So, let's start preparing yummy snacks for Navratri
Hmm.. the name says it all. Aloo chat is the yummiest dish you can prepare this Navratri. If you wish, you can add onions for the toppings.
Pakoras are very easy to prepare, but one thing to note is that you should know the correct method to prepare the mix. The tempratures when you fry the pakoras are important too. So, take a look at how to prepare yummy crispy pakoras.
Samosas are loved food by everyone. It is prepared using maida, potatoes, peas and and other spices.
4. Masala Vada:
Masala vada is very famous in South India and prepared for most festivals. It is also healthy as lentils is the main ingredient. Check out how to prepare this yummy recipe.
5. Banana chips
Banana chips is very famous in Kerla, but you can also prepare this awesome chips right at your home for this Navratri.Take a look at how to prepare banana chips.
6. Sabudana Cutlets
Sabudana cutlet is the best snack that you can have on Navratri as sabudana is included as one of the important item for vrat. So those who are fasting can include this recipe as snacks for Navratri.
7. Chilli Bonda:
The most mouth watering dish is the chilli or mirchi bonda. When you eat the mirchi the flavour that you get is awesome. You can eat the chilli bonda when it is hot or you can eat it with sauce.
8. Baby corn fry:
This recipe is easy and also healthy. Baby corn fry does not take more time. It tastes best when it is served hot.
9. Sweet corn masala
Sweet corn is very tasty and healthy too. When you are fasting you can have this recipe, as it gives you instant energy and it gives you a good taste.